KIHaunt Opening Day Updates

IndyGuy4KI

19 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

That troll was so awesome! Glad you got a pic of him with his eyes open; in mine, he's sleeping lol. I'm trying to figure out what to name him, but there are so many names that work. Wonder if he has an official name?

So, to follow up on this post, I've officially decided to call him "Al". :D

• Like 1

I'm planning to spend most of my time on Closing Day in Planet Snoopy, though we'll likely make it over towards DA at some point because my niece loves Monster (at least while the ride is in motion - she's not a big fan of sitting in the air while another part of the ride is unloaded). It'll be interesting to see what they do with the area and if they do anything special for Winterfest since that would be a great area to jazz up for the holidays (even though there's less than a month between the end of regular operations and the start of Winterfest).

Also, last I heard there was still a haunt in one half of Action Theater so I don't see that going anywhere anytime soon. Otherwise they probably would have demolished it when they stopped showing the dino film in there a couple years ago.

• Like 1