Closure of Dinosaurs Alive and opening of lots of land.

upstop

2 hours ago, KIBeast said:

That may be true, but you are referencing a handful of people you know, compared to the millions that go through the gate every season. 

I don't have time to set up a formal poll.  Feel free to do that yourself.  People don't like waiting in line.  If KI installed a coaster with a similar capacity, people would complain about how long the line takes.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, teenageninja said:

People don't like waiting in line.  If KI installed a coaster with a similar capacity, people would complain about how long the line takes.  

Of course no one likes waiting in lines!

If people had to choose between the two, they would pick no line. People probably do still complain, but they choose to go in the lines. 

For example, two and a half hour wait (probably more) and people still were going in. They could complain but they knew what they were getting themselves into.

Most people care about is the ride and the experience.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I am not sure which side you are defending at this point. A difference in 114,827 in 3 seasons and one of the top 5 coasters for ridership. I don't see it going anywhere unless necessary anytime soon. 

I'm defending the numbers. I honestly don't think it'll leave anytime soon either, however if the numbers were extremely low my opinion would change

• Like 1

16 hours ago, teenageninja said:

I don't have time to set up a formal poll.  Feel free to do that yourself.  People don't like waiting in line.  If KI installed a coaster with a similar capacity, people would complain about how long the line takes.  

People don't like waiting in line for line eating coasters like Millennium Force, yet they do. You can always get Fast Lane if it bothers you that much.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

Could you be any more specific? Per the terms of service, you also need to identify your sources.

Actually his statement is well within the TOS. Lots of things are gone. King Cobra. Riverfront Stadium. The 80's. The Edsel. As he isn't specific, it could be about anything and be general knowledge.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

Could you be any more specific? Per the terms of service, you also need to identify your sources.

41 minutes ago, fryoj said:

Actually his statement is well within the TOS. Lots of things are gone. King Cobra. Riverfront Stadium. The 80's. The Edsel. As he isn't specific, it could be about anything and be general knowledge.

I take the post by @Oldschool75 a general statement, not really anything that needs a source. No moderation needed.

I do agree with @KIghostguy about asking for more specifics.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

Speaking of which, was anyone able to see if there was any work being done at the DA! entrance over the weekend?

Can't get a good luck at it. It's blocked off before the KillMart building. Maybe you'll see something (not much) when it's light out from there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/23/2017 at 1:06 PM, rhyano said:

My heart says giga, but I really want a new area or new X-base expansion for 2019-2020, maybe some flat rides plus a huge new coaster, I'm curious to see how Hangtime will work out at Knotts, I think something like The Smiler with lapbars would be amazing, either that or a Mack Megacoaster, or an Intamin Blitz.

A terrain giga?  Lots of people say they want a mack, but the only coasters they have that is worth anything is two spinoffs of intamin Blitz coasters.

• Like 1