Is this Kings Islands 2018 ride?

fryoj

I don't think capactiy is too bad for a flat ride with this. Looks like it coudl hold about 32 people. Surf Dog, Woodstock Gliders, Scrambler, Monster, etc. all don't have that many seats. So woudl jsut depend on how long the ride cycle was but could make it similar to Surf Dog. Plus it looks liek it woudl be an impressive looking ride with a small foot print.

That said there are many other flat rides I'd rather see instead of this though as well.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xdog42 said:

I agree with you on that one. I don't think this (Flat ride/coaster) needs to be at KI, Like you stated maybe a smaller park like MA or Dorney Park would be a better place for this ride to go. They also need this ride more, According to Wikipedia the last time any of these parks got a new coaster was 2008 for MA and 2012 for Dorney (which was actually a relocation of an Invertigo model at CGA). Anyways, I think this ride would be a great addition for both of these parks.

I think this ride would fit in just fine. Not all rides have to have huge capacity. Surf Dog fits into Kings Island quite nicely and I'd assume these 2 rides have similar capacity. Although I do think it's a type-o "like IndyGuy stated" it would be neat to see a ride that has RMC track. This may be the closest KI get to an RMC for awhile as RMC manufactures the track for these attractions.

• Like 2

I'm not one of the people who replied or retweeted, so I'm able to see his account. The original tweet still exists, but now there's a new one that is worded a bit more precisely:

Sounds like it was an ambiguous choice of words in the original tweet, as Jeff Pike DID help design Mystic Timbers... I'm calling it: no Skywarp for us.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TombRaiderFTW said:

I'm not one of the people who replied or retweeted, so I'm able to see his account. The original tweet still exists, but now there's a new one that is worded a bit more precisely:

Sounds like it was an ambiguous choice of words in the original tweet, as Jeff Pike DID help design Mystic Timbers... I'm calling it: no Skywarp for us.

But blocking users who commented first time around is the worse possible decision one could make, as it makes it look like there is something happening.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, gforce1994 said:

Say what you want, but with the Attitudes building getting demolished, I think we could get a skywarp.

It would actually fit well there and create a nice visual "gate" as you enter Coney. Would fit very well anywhere in Coney though.

I'm hoping we get it, and it's put somewhere to make it part of Oktoberfest and they theme it to a Giant Pretzel.

On 9/30/2017 at 11:12 PM, JubJester said:

That's why you proof read folks. Glad he didn't say "new bread" this time.

I think blocking for someone who retweeted is very unprofessional. Sort of like that certain coaster group from YouTube who can't take criticism.

I think blocking people who retweeted your stuff may be the only way to remove their retweets.  Does anyone have any insight on this?  

Regardless, I don't think this was done out of spite or anger.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I think blocking people who retweeted your stuff may be the only way to remove their retweets.  Does anyone have any insight on this?  

It does not remove their retweet even if you block them. The retweet will only disappear from the perspective of the two people.

I am sure it wasn't done out of anger but you never know.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2017 at 1:48 AM, BoddaH1994 said:

The only way to remove a retweet is a). Ask the persons who retweeted, or b). delete the original tweet.

• Like 2