That KIC Look - New Shirt Ideas

whengodsaysgo

Hey guys!

I was in the park for a few hours solo (per usual) on Friday night and I saw a few people that just looked like they were a part of KIC. I almost said something but found myself feeling shy.  I feel like we should have a code word or an animal sound that we can use to identify ourselves.  

Thoughts?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

At one point, KIC shirts were very plentiful....it was easy to spot someone from KIC....maybe it is time we bring out some more! 

18 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

We have a new logo, and we have talked about it. Would others be interested in a new KIC Shirt?

I'm a t-shirt junkie.  I would so sport one.  Or maybe even one of those plastic/silicone wristbands. I don't always plan ahead for KI visits but I would wear one of those guys.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, whengodsaysgo said:

In the same vein, if I ran into a fellow KICer in the park, I'd totally be down to catch some rides or (now) mazes or blue ice cream or the like, but how many others would be open to hanging out?

Does this make me a weirdo? LOL

:huh:

I talk to people all the time, KIC member or not, just ask @electricsun

This Friday is a meetup. Would be good to meet fellow members. Obviously with interview videos, everyone knows what I look like. Feel free to say hi!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

This Friday is a meetup. Would be good to meet fellow members. Obviously with interview videos, everyone knows what I look like. Feel free to say hi!

I've asked a person or two if they were in KIC and they said no, so I went back to shy again.

I'm flying to Oklahoma Thursday and coming back Saturday - if I get back in time I'll catch some late night Haunt.  I need to keep better track of meet ups! :) 

(clicking on over to that forum....)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Also, major shenanigans will ensue. 

• Like 3

I have met only one person from this website and that was VortexBFF, and that was a planned meeting. Other than that the only way I would recognize a KIC member is if their profile picture is a picture of themselves. So yes, shirts would be a nice thing to have.

• Like 2

I still have my KIC shirt from the last batch and wear it to the park more often than not (weather permitting, of course). But while still serviceable, it's definitely seen better days, so I'd totally be down for a new shirt.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, whengodsaysgo said:

Hey guys!

I was in the park for a few hours solo (per usual) on Friday night and I saw a few people that just looked like they were a part of KIC. I almost said something but found myself feeling shy.  I feel like we should have a code word or an animal sound that we can use to identify ourselves.  

Thoughts?

When @indyguy4ki mentioned the animal sounds you posted I thought of people walking through KI saying "K I caw-caw" and it made me giggle. A lot. 

Okay...back to the shirt talk. 

(And yes...he does talk to anyone and everyone. I don't think he knows a stranger!) 

• Like 2

Just now, electricsun said:

When @indyguy4ki mentioned the animal sounds you posted I thought of people walking through KI saying "K I caw-caw" and it made me giggle. A lot. 

Okay...back to the shirt talk. 

(And yes...he does talk to anyone and everyone. I don't think he knows a stranger!) 

Ironically a caw-caw sound was what I was envisioning! LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1