That KIC Look - New Shirt Ideas

whengodsaysgo

9 hours ago, BuckeyeBond said:

I'm down for the T-shirts idea. Love the Logo idea on the front, & im ok with a plain back. But if your willing to spend a little extra it would be neat to have our usernames on the back. But in all reality it's just cheaper to do the plain back.

Yes please; I know I would! I also love the idea of color options, I feel like I'd get White, Grey, Forest Green or Orange. 

• Like 3

If we print shirts, we want to make sure it's a quality product (eg. silk screened) with a very reasonable cost. Ideas like a choice of shirt colors will probably be easier than customizing the print itself. Definitely keep the suggestions coming!

^ Thanks a lot for the offer! KIC has some contacts who have helped us out before with screen printing, so you probably don't need to reach out to your friend. (We're always open to ideas of course! Feel free to send a PM to Brad, Dane, Robbie and/or I if you want to link us up with someone in particular.)

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, malem said:

You mean Mystic Red?

Most t-shirt companies wouldn't have "Mystic Red" but would likely have a purple hue close to it....hence purple :P

2 minutes ago, DubVLegend said:

Love the ideas... although not to sure about follow me on the back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd agree....I wouldn't normally tell people I don't know to follow me....I don't see myself inviting someone to follow me on the back of my shirt. 

1 minute ago, WailsLikeABanshee said:

Perhaps a Blue and Green for Mystic Timbers?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Mystic Timbers doesn't have a Blue and Green Structure.....brown and tan would work :)

• Like 3

For anyone that wasn't around when the last batch of shirts was done, here's a couple pics. (The shirt is actually a very light gray, almost white, but the lighting on these photos makes it look darker than it actually is.)

Front:

7bae70367a44462f273f1cb1aa0cd37c.jpg

Back:

6e269b7216faa4b2b6bf6c01d60a2e3b.jpg

• Like 3

• 6 months later...