Sponge Bob Is Going To CW, Will It Come Here?

mars1825

I voted no,

It probily will with my luck. I hope its not the third attraction. I hate this SpongeBob Squarepants with a passion mad.gif ! It it does come I hope it gets put into Nickolodian Central. The only way your going to get me inthere is to get to WaterWorks and the train is down. Althow once I did ride the green coaster in there because a bunch of people I was with wanted to ride it. (So we split up into two groups, one group stayed in HB/NC, and my group went to the Action Zone.)

P.S. High School kids should not spend the entire day in HB/NC!

Sorry I know this is off-topic but it was just on my mind.

That absolutely would make no sense. Why would pKI build another 3d theater, when they already have two of them? Then can just get rid of one of those stupid movies, and pup Sponge Bob back in there. I doubt we will see PKi build another 3D theater. One with two screens and rooms, is enough for a park the size of PKI.

Also, what in the heck are we supposed to be voting on above?

I agree with fyrfyter, it will make not sense to build another one. But, I would rather them build another one than put it back there.

To add onto the arguement, it would not fit back there anyway. The place is called Paramount Action FX Theater And its even TradeMarked ™. Think about it Days of Thunder (In your face racing), James Bond thing (In your face Shooting), Smash Factory (In your face accidents), and the 7th Portal (In your face violence). Now how can some Sponge that wears ironed pants be actioned packed?

Plus I don't know how it can be 3-D because 3-D stuff freaks little kids out. What are they going to say? "Spongebob Squarepants The Ride - May be to frighting for some children" blink.gif

There is no way that PKi is gonna let sponge bob exist in any other part of the park, other than HBL/Nc and the gift shops that sell his items. He is not hot with the adults, and nobody except for little kids would be interested in seeing him. I know very few little kids who like coney mall, not to mention the whole height thing, which I believe is required for most of the rides in Coney Mall, including FX Theater.

I doubt they would put Sopngebob in Action Theater due to the height restrictions. I am sure we will get new films for it for this season. personally, I would like to see another James Bond Film, and the return of Days of Thunder, which would be kewl. But The bigger thing is whats up with the clearings around the park. I wanna know, whats going on with those.

I hope whatever new film or films we get for Action Theater don't suck, like some of the recent past ones have. 7th portal was stupid, meteor attack was stupid, and Smash Factory was the worst. It was really blurry, and moved around so much, you couldn't tell what was going on. It almost made me sick. I think we need decent films again, like Days of Thunder, and James Bond, but they need to make them look good, and not suck. They need to be clear and not blurry, full of action, but also be fun to watch, otherwise they will be as stupid as the rest.

I dunno, I really loved smash factory! that was hilarious! meteor attack was bad....very bad.....very very bad. 7th portal was great the first 100 times I ventured on it, its not so fantastic anymore. I think sponge could be cool, just not in the main area, great Idea, but...not-so great for the main part of the park.