Fun Pix Issue

gforce1994

1 hour ago, gforce1994 said:

Currently the Fun Pix images aren’t being uploaded to the user’s online folder, and the Fun Pix site is currently down. Anyone else having issues?

I am as well. None of today's or last night's are showing up on the Web.  I checked several stands and the operators said they are in my account. I plan on stopping by the main picture booth up front later

• Like 1

I had the same issue; I didn't get any pix from last night or anything up until ~2:30 today, and the ones I did get will not download. Also, Vortex has been consistently three trains behind on the funpix all weekend, so if you want your pix you will have to wait 4-5 minutes after you get off the ride to find your pix. This is the first time I've experience that issue.

• Like 2

I went to the main booth at closing. They confirmed that my pictures were there and the Fun Pix was working on it. I go to the Web site. It loads really slow and when I go to Download, it errors out.

Hoping they fix it soon. I have some good ones I can not access from my phone. This has worked fine all season until this weekend at Haunt.

• Like 1