Flat Ride at KI

Rivertown Rider

^

That would probably be a good option, and considering many people seem to miss them, new Antique Cars would make guests happy.

Though my personal pick would be a bit different: Tilt-A-Whirl. Just because I like them and it is a classic flat ride.

• Like 6

Hmmm... I think I have a few options...

#1: ZamperlaĀ Hawk 48- these things are really cool as well as terrifying if you don't know you're going backwards! (Location: Action Zone orĀ Coney Mall)

#2: S&S Sky Swat- If S&S ever resurrected this concept, I would love it to come to a park near me. (Location: Action Zone)

#3: HUSS Jump2- Sledge Hammer at Canada's Wonderland looks cool, so why not? (Location: Action Zone)

#4: HUSS Top Spin- Because oddly enough, Tomb Raider was the only Top Spin I've ridden (Location: Coney MallĀ or Oktoberfest)

#5: S&S Screamin' Swing: I always thought one would fit well in RivertownĀ by what is now the new Funnel CakeĀ shop. (Location: Rivertown or X-Base)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'd also have a Tilt-a-Whirl (Coney Mall)Ā and spinning Teacups (Oktoberfest or Coney).

• Like 6

Here comes anĀ unpopular opinion... I would be fascinated if Huss were to re-design their "topple tower" design. Yes, structural flaws plagued the past models such as,Ā Timber Tower at Dollywood andĀ Ornen at Somnerland,Ā however, if designed correctly the attraction could supply thrills for all ages. The visual appearance of the ride has proven to be worthy, strong theming elements and bright colors make the ride look appealing.Ā I think the tower could stand in Coney Mall where Flight Commander once stood, and wouldĀ be themed somewhat like the past attraction.

Ā 

The theming is half the appeal...

AA903C5E-4F80-408C-AC47-971F1A0559C8-333-000000158E372E32.jpeg

F38328A6-3C89-49AD-A9AA-D56A05D8F893-333-0000001599CA8CC2.jpeg

• Like 1

I think a Tilt-A-Whirl would be a great addition for Planet Snoopy. I am hoping we see a return of Antique Cars. Would also like to see Boo Blasters re-done. That one hasn't had a makeover in years.Ā 

I also would like to see a ride like Sledgehammer at CW as well.

Something like Tiki Twirl at Cedar Point. Added this one as I had forgotten about it until JubJester reminded me.

Edited by KIBeast
  • Like 3

Mondial Top Scan... Those things are a blast... Bonus points if they build it close to something else so you feel like you're gonna hit something at the end of the arm...

A Huss Jump^2 would be good if they weren't maintenance nightmares...

A Tourbillon from ABC... (never ridden one, but they look fun)...

• Like 3

1. Boo Blasters remix

2. Antique Cars

3. Dark ride - possibly in the old TR:TR building, maybe utilizing multiple levels something like Spaceship Earth.Ā  I personally think a dark ride themed around The Beast/Rivertown's storyline would be incredible.Ā  Something showing theĀ history and legends of Rivertown.

4. Bring back another old school ride like Bayern Curve!

• Like 4

I wish they they would do something similar like Justice League at some of the Six Flags parks. Itā€™s a lot of fun. Obviously not Justice League themed. Hopefully more intense than BooĀ Blasters orĀ something PeanutsĀ themed.Ā 

Ā 

However, rethemeĀ Boo Blasters into Peanuts theme would be kind of cool. Especially if things actually worked in there consistently. Or a smash up Red Baron meets Boocifer.Ā Ā 

I would love a tilt a whirl over in Coney Mall.Ā 

• Like 6

I have to ask, whatā€™s the deal with all the antique cars? Seriously a possibility? I canā€™t remember the last time we had ridden them in any park and cannot recall any recent times, years,Ā that there have been a line more than one or two groups waiting at any park weā€™ve been to.Ā Why, of all things, would they put them back in with low ridership from my experience. Itā€™s possible that we just havenā€™t paid attention to them, but we kind of do because weā€™ve wondered why parks have them.Ā 

5 hours ago, Ellie said:

I have to ask, whatā€™s the deal with all the antique cars? Seriously a possibility? I canā€™t remember the last time we had ridden them in any park and cannot recall any recent times, years,Ā that there have been a line more than one or two groups waiting at any park weā€™ve been to.Ā Why, of all things, would they put them back in with low ridership from my experience. Itā€™s possible that we just havenā€™t paid attention to them, but we kind of do because weā€™ve wondered why parks have them.Ā 

A wild rumor got started somehow, made it to Screamscape and people are taking that and the other rumors they hearĀ for gospel.

Cedar Point's antique cars (both sets) generally have good ridership. I haven't seen a recent install of antique cars and highly doubt we'll see a new install anytime soon.

• Like 1