Coasterstock 2018

JubJester

@iheartbeast79 Holiwood Nights is awesome. I went for the first time last year and felt it was a much different experience from Coastermania. At HWN they are treating you like family, it is more personable with the size of the park. and the owners will be riding with you during some of the ERT. I would highly recommend a HWN event when you can. 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

@iheartbeast79 Holiwood Nights is awesome. I went for the first time last year and felt it was a much different experience from Coastermania. At HWN they are treating you like family, it is more personable with the size of the park. and the owners will be riding with you during some of the ERT. I would highly recommend a HWN event when you can. 

Thanks @IndyGuy4KI!  I think next year we'll try it.  Being local to KI, Coasterstock is a no-brainer.  Next year we likely won't get Platinum Passes, so that will free up some funds to use for other parks.  And, of course, the dates won't overlap!

• Like 2

I'm still hoping that they announce the speakers and presenters before the tickets sell out or go off sale. That is what is most important to me at this event. Otherwise I'll have to pass this year.

For those going, especially for the first time: prepare for the most fun days of the summer!

• Like 4

On 3/6/2018 at 10:43 AM, IndyGuy4KI said:

(re: the bold above)That's really cool, didn't know that. I guess that's one more reason I'm glad I signed up for Holiwood Nights. 

Looks like 2018 in going to be fantastic in general for me: Opening Day, Holiwood Nights, eventual Cedar Point Trip for Valravn/Steel Vengeance and Warped Tour. Also, Legendary Pokemon Distributions and Pokemon Go Community Days throughout the year; woo-hoo! B)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Pre check-in is a brilliant addition this year. Has any one received anything yet? If not, has anyone heard anything about when we can expect them. The event is less than a month away. Looking forward to this event more than I should probably.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, txdrummer said:

Pre check-in is a brilliant addition this year. Has any one received anything yet? If not, has anyone heard anything about when we can expect them. The event is less than a month away. Looking forward to this event more than I should probably.

Haven’t received anything but very anxiously awaiting a package! Also hoping DD doesn’t have mono or else she may have some restrictions :(. Hopefully we know Monday!

19 minutes ago, jtro223 said:

Can you buy Coasterstock tickets at the park or is it online only? I'm a terrific procrastinator.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Coasterstock tickets are available to purchase online only. The opportunity to purchase tickets for the event ends May 6. 

Coasterstock materials for those who chose the pre-check option will be shipped beginning the week of April 30. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, DonHelbig said:

Coasterstock tickets are available to purchase online only. The opportunity to purchase tickets for the event ends May 6. 

Coasterstock materials for those who chose the pre-check option will be shipped beginning the week of April 30. 

Thank you so much. Can't wait.

• Like 1