My Diamondback Tattoo

kingsislandfan1972

• 1 month later...
In honor of my favorite roller coaster and Diamondback is also my nick-name, I decided to get a tattoo that says Diamondback. Also Diamondback is the one of the reasons why I love roller coasters so much. So this is my tattoo, tell me what you think of it!  
20171020_185922.thumb.jpg.863393ba668c52a84ee2ab8730e3df4f.jpg

Wow, now that’s dedication. Major respect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Or things he will regret in five years?? 
How do you explain that in a job interview? 
Not sure you can!

Probably would be hard to explain for a job interview, and I wouldn’t get one myself as I don’t want any. But since he likes DB so much he gets a tattoo for it I’d imagine he rides it much, and he would pay money for the season pass from a job he already has. True point though.
  • Like 1

I don't think it truly matters to anyone here aside from the OP whether or not he could explain it in a job interview. I don't think it truly matters to anyone here aside from the OP whether or not he'll regret it in 5 years. 

It was the OP's prerogative to get the tattoo and it literally affects 0 of us that he has it, so we shouldn't even be worrying about either things. 

• Like 6

A few years ago SIX sent me a customer survey asking very detailed questions regarding my feelings about associates with tattoos.  I think it was their policy they had to be covered.  Anyone know the CF policy?  Cant say I have noticed one way or the other at CF parks.  They are not my thing, but don't bother unless they are all over the neck and face making one look like some prison gang member.

• Like 1

I know it used to be the policy that they had to be covered (I thought one ride op had been nursing a leg injury for the longest time before I learned he was actually covering a tattoo).

However, I have noticed this last season that the policy limiting facial hair has been relaxed, and I believe I also saw some visible tattoos on ride ops early in the season. It is possible, though, that those individuals hadn't yet been informed. Somebody on the "inside" can probably give a better answer, as mine is purely observational. 

• Like 2