Cedar Point changes for 2018

I hope it's just a new piece of track... I'm sure we'd know if it was closing, but I love arrow suspended coasters, and I've only rode Iron Dragon once, just simply because the other rides there are more fun and take up more time in lines. I was just thinking this past week how I kind of regret not riding it this past August when I went.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, JubJester said:

Here's another shot from a different angle.

That is very worrisome, I dare guess that a hairline crack was found during ultrasound testing. I also dare say that this is a band-aid  fix that will replace one rail joint with two. Without reprofiling the track if I am right then problem will likely reappear and the extra joint may also cause problems too. 

• Like 1

I had to buy gate tickets for guests a couple of times last year and don’t think I ever spent more than $40 and one day it was only $27.   There is always some kind of discount available.   I did take advantage of the BOGO sale Presidents’ Day weekend just to lock in a decent price. They made me provide the guests names on the order so I guess we can only bring Tom and Jerry now.  :D

• Like 1