Final ride of the Season (Winterfest excluded)

Gannersdaddy

Final ride of the Season (Winterfest excluded)  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I ended the fall season with Mystic Timbers’ second-to-last train which I had all to myself! :D 

At the end of public operation (before the Rides Night), I and eight other crew members rode WindSeeker’s last cycle of the season. I had always thought “someday I ought to partake in WindSeeker’s last ride of the season!” and that day was today!

• Like 6

On 10/28/2017 at 1:58 PM, JubJester said:

Why did you end last year with Woodstock Express? (Just curious)

We had gone on all the major rides that were part of ERT, and just decided on the way out to hit up Woodstock Express. It may have actually been two years ago, when I've thought about it more. I'm not sure. 

But, I wasn't able to make it a tradition because the ride never got running today at all. So I ultimately closed my regular season on Diamondback. I probably should have done Mystic Timbers because that's how I started my season, but I guess I'll save that for closing out 2017 for good. 

• Like 5

At Kings Island, my final ride of 2017 was Beast @ Night way back in August. It was amazing as usual for Beast night rides. Didn't come to KI for Haunt this year. Last coaster of the 2017 regular season (winter events not included) was GateKeeper at Cedar Point though, 2 days ago on October 28th.

• Like 1

Sadly my last trip to KI was on Sunday August 13th. The day was very fun as my nine year old took his first lap on Mystic (Picture soon to come). However, I closed the night wanting to grab a new credit, being Woodstock Express. They were only running one train operations leaving me waiting 20 minutes just to get one ride. Since my brother rarely ever goes to KI, I also wanted to grab the elusive Great Pumpkin Coaster credit. To my surprise, my GP parents swooped us up an hour before closing. That sums up my last ride of the 2017 season.

• Like 3

My last ride of the season was this past Friday - a cold soggy ride on The Beast.  She never disappoints, does she?

I fully intended to go back to KI Saturday to end the season properly, but, I never fully thawed out from the previous night.  :(  I didn't get to meet any new KIC pals.  I'm looking forward to the Holiday Party and possible Winterfest meet up(s).

Question: What's the park's stance on wearing ski masks during inclement weather on coasters?

whenGodsaysgo, asking for a friend. (LOL)

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, whengodsaysgo said:

My last ride of the season was this past Friday - a cold soggy ride on The Beast.  She never disappoints, does she?

I fully intended to go back to KI Saturday to end the season properly, but, I never fully thawed out from the previous night.  :(  I didn't get to meet any new KIC pals.  I'm looking forward to the Holiday Party and possible Winterfest meet up(s).

Question: What's the park's stance on wearing ski masks during inclement weather on coasters?

whenGodsaysgo, asking for a friend. (LOL)

I saw several folks wearing them this weekend on the rides. The only people that seemed to have trouble with face xoverings are the Halloween masks during Haunt by non park people 

• Like 3