Souvenir cup question!

pkifreak23

Hi! I was wondering if I can still use my souvenir cup during winterfest? I have the yellow one that you pay $1 for refills. I noticed the red cup says all-season and has a note under the description saying including winterfest. I didn't know if that meant the yellow cups are useable after Haunt or if I can and it was just noting that you get free refills during winterfest too. Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

Ah, I remember the times when the souvinier cups were larger than they are now and it didn’t matter if you bought this season or last season.  No barcodes to scan.  Your cup says “Kings Island” on it and you could use it.

• Like 2

I emailed them and they replied back this morning. The Yellow all day souvenir cups are no longer valid at winterfest. Only the Red all season long cups are valid at winterfest or the refillable hot chocolate mugs. 
So the disposal cup drink plan will not be valid for Winterfest?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jtro223 said:

So the disposal cup drink plan will not be valid for Winterfest?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

No I'm pretty sure the disposal cups are still valid because it's sold with the same option as the red souvenir cup online and it states under the description including winterfest. I'll try and get a picture.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...