Ticket Prices

Dane

Well, Cedar Point is aimed for the thrill seekers, Teenagers & adults, PKI is a family park. And we are probably most known for HB (for the Golden Ticket Award two years running!) so i think that Cedar Point is justified in their price. But i think that PKI's price isn't that bad because of our size and HBs Fame...

I'd say PKI's prices are good, for their size. If they jack them way up by adding a dollar here and there each year, it is probably going to become quite expensive, and unless they are adding lots of rides and stuff, eventually, many people won't be able to come. I think you have to look at the overall economy. When the economy is good, you can raise prices and people will still come. When it is bad, you pretty much have to stay put, to keep interest. At least PKI is not like WDW at $100 a day just to go to the park, if you aren't staying at one of their hotels/resorts.

Thats for sure. Who knows what is up with preferred parking? I saw that sign the alst time I went. Does that get you arowor two closer to the front gate, or does it get you in the area near the handicapped spots? Don't think its worth $11, but then again I laready have my gold pass for parking for next year.

Very Important People parking? I'd bet that is like upper management, and whoever is the park president or GM or whatever they call the head honcho at PKI. Its all those important people we never see just hear about, p[robably with the exception of Jeff Seibert.

Now that i think of it... Maybe it is for Radio contest winners and what not. Famous peeps park inside the fences by security post three i think, i see limos every once in awhile. When Barry Larkin and Junior came with there childrens camps fund thing i think they parked buses there too. the VIP parking also might be the famous peeps parkin lot b/c i saw a Lambo Diablo there one day!!! NICE!

• 3 weeks later...

I personally think the ticket prices are too high, season passes are the way to go. If you're a "non-rider" then the prices are really too high. Fearfest needs to be a tad bit cheaper also, if you have a season pass already you should get more of a discount than what $5.00? I guess all in all the park admissions isn't all that bad since waterworks is included in the prices as long as this is open at the time to go to.

I thought PKI was bad. I was just looking over costs for my spring break trip hiting Carowind, SFOG and then IOA, Sea World Orlando and BGT. The florida parks are $51.95 a piece. I about crapped my pants. Definetly season passes are the way to go if you plan to visit at least twice, or even to hit other parks in the same chain.