Winterfest Playlist

MDMC01

Hey all, just wanted to make a playlist highlighting the many songs heard at Winterfest, specifically over the PA System.

Here are some I've heard:

"Celtic Carol" -Lindsey Stirling

"Jingle Bells" - Basshunter (I've heard it a few times while leaving Planet Snoopy (near the Tower))

"Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"- NSync (heard this at the DJ booth near Hank's, also Jingle Jazz sings this)

"This Christmas" -Joe (another Jingle Jazz tune)

There are others from Tinkers and 'Twas the Plight Before Christmas, but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen those shows as most of those songs go with the respective stories.

So, what songs have you heard at Winterfest that you've enjoyed hearing?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TombRaiderFTW said:

I'm about 95% sure I've heard music from the video game Guild Wars and a song I *know* I've heard somewhere at Universal Orlando before, but I haven't found the exact tracks yet. It's going to drive me up a wall. I'll update y'all when I find them.

I heard the ET theme on IS the first night. Having been to Universal in the middle of November helped my memory.

• Like 3

On 12/3/2017 at 9:26 PM, matt112986 said:

I heard the ET theme on IS the first night. Having been to Universal in the middle of November helped my memory.

Yep, this is the Universal song, for sure. I've never actually seen ET (I know, I know), so most of the times I've heard that song have been at UOR.

Still looking for the other one...