25th Anniversary Tickets

Oldschool75

I thought I would share this. An old friend from school was going through his stuff and found these. He said he thought I would appreciate these instead of throwing them away. 4 unused Dry Run day tickets for the 25th anniversary season. Now I just need to get them framed for my office. Way cool. ecf11f64a7b8814b3a3f1a4ba36d312f.jpg
 8907c180b7d06a7249fa8ba9faa65063.jpg
eacc3b0e393133e942d1b7da2ab276bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 13

Wow, this is way cool. I'm jealous. I have a thing for anything related to the 1997 season as it was the 25th anniversary season and the year I was born. Once I realized that a few years ago, I went onto eBay and got myself a souvenir 25th anniversary Coke bottle and ornament (pictured below).

I actually got really excited for a second when I first glimpsed this post as I thought you were selling them. I was ready to jump on it, but hey, I'm glad they're in safe hands rather than the trash.

20171205_225707.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 years later...
On 12/6/2017 at 8:36 AM, Oldschool75 said:

I'm hoping to pick up a Jerry Dowling 25th Anniversary print somewhere to frame with these tickets. No luck so far.

JDowling-KI-MAP.jpg

(Image from cincyillustrators.blogspot.com)

Anyone know of one for sale. Not seeing anything online.

I have one. Not sure I want to sell though. It’s numbered 470/1200 and signed. Give me a price. Lisa