What would you like to see the TV's?

Dane

I would like to see Stand up as well as Facts about PKI, I think on the rides that you have to wait for 1.5 to 2 hours they should show movies all the way through or at least have what ever they are running last 2 hours with out repeating. You know, so you do not have to watch the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!! -adam12 mad.giflaugh.gif

I think they should throw in some more msuic videos, some more park facts, and some more speakers in every ride that has a long line, so even if you can't see the TV you can hear the sound. Playing the movie Top Gun @ Top Gun would be pretty cool too, if they played the whole thing, all the way through several times daily.

I think on Top Gun they should play action scenes from Top Gun, mixed with music videos. Son of Beast they should have stand up comedy to relax nervous guests. Delerium should have tornado/bad storm clips with some hard rock music. Drop Zone and Face/Off should have action scenes from those movies. Adventure Express should play Indy Jones scenes from all the movies. Racer could show some 70 and 80's mixed music videos. Beast could show scary movie clips with some spooky music videos. I did all I could think of off my head, I think the system should be more centralized by ride.

Hi, this is my first time on, so please don't yell too loud if I do something wrong. My imput on this matter is I agree with Teenageninja, each ride should be themed individually to the viewing material. I like the shorter clips so that you don't get so involved and then have to leave to get on the ride and miss the remainder. The park overall needs more work on theming to the areas, don't get me wrong I love the park and will still go without the theming but it really does make a difference. As far as standing in lines there needs to be something there to keep your mind off the wait. I don't want to stray from the subject but I'm sure that the tv programs are pretaped long in advance, but wouldn't it nice to see snow, ice, wind, etc. when you're standing in 100 degree weather? And definitely more water misters!

Missdi - This is an open site to any PKI inthusast, where opinions are welcome and flaming is not permitted. So nobody will get mad if you don't share the same opinion.

Ok, anyway, althow it would be alot better if the TV showed a more... personalized, I do not see it happening, all the TV's will have to be rewired. But hey, it is a good idea.

And yes they do need more speakers. tongue.gif

The only problem is anything they have to show in line has to be all-age appropiate. Another thing is...I haven't seen Top Gun all the way through (so kill me if you must), I wouldn't want to watch in in line, especially when there is all kinds of outside noise, and the sound isn't loud. One other thing...CHANGE THE VIDEO EVERY MONTH. When July rolls around, the looping video is severely outdated. The music videos are boring, and that Clueless clip gets tedious. GET CREATIVE!

• 2 weeks later...

Not to start a way, but yeah they do need to change the programming through out the year. For those of use who work in locations where you are at most 30ft from that TV all day (Wings, Oktoberfest/Bubba back bar, Festhaus.....) we see the same thing (and hear it too) multiple times a day, everyday. It gets old really quick with us.

Guest theataris

The same time every day gets old for emloyees... For a while I knew what time I wanted to be on front line or on Patio at festhaus because Island in the Sun would be playing.

Festhaus could use better projectors or get some big plasma televisions the video quality is not that good in there some of the time you cant see it at all

I think the projectors in there are already "top of the line." And just think of how much a Plasma TV of that size would cost?!?! Oh I got off topic...

Guest theataris

eh... i'd say maybe 2, unless its a really bad day on capacity... like the first time i rode it with lap bars, easter of 2001. Only one train, and it took forever to get through the hangar.