Which Beast is better, Son of Beast or Beast and W

PKICoasterFreek

I think The Beast is better. SOB needs moire time to make its niche, and settle in, with a bit smoother ride, and a bunch more trees around it, so it is more exciting. I just think at this point in time, Beast is better than SOB. A little time in, and both coasters will be great classic woodies.

• 4 weeks later...

I really agree both of the coaster Beast and Son of Beast are exactly the same, because The Beast was the turing point for coasters back in it's day and Son of Beast is another turning point becuase of the loop and it's extreme hight. Son of Beast is the turning point for the new modern wooden coasters.

Edited by PKICoasterFreek

• 4 weeks later...

No You all don't realize that if you say that Son of Beast and Beast are the same you are out of you mind. I would love to tell that the same but Beast is rough and hard on the back if you are medium build. On the other hand SOB is the ride for us!!! I have never gotten a head ache or back ache from riding SOB like i do on Beast!!! That is just the way I feel about it and say what you want but it will always be alright!!!

cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The Beast used to be my favorite roller coaster (wodden or not) in the world, but sadly they added those forsaked brakes on top of one hill where you are supposed to get massive airtime, and in that tunnel/straightaway thingy. Therefor the SoB quickly replaced The Beast, especialy when you get over a wheel during the closing hours.