Ideas for the Crypt building?

SonofBaconator

1 hour ago, upstop said:

I would Facade the building into a mountain. Extend the building to the edge of the woods. Put three flats in the extended building with exits that allow you to choose between the three rides (ride one or all three) and call it Mystic Mountain. Theme a legend of the mountain to a cohesive theme to include the other rides in Rivertown. My choice of flats would include a Tilt-a-Whirl, Rotor,  and a Matterhorn or Himalaya type ride. I would Leave some extra space to expand the mountain (building) in the future.

So you basically want Wonder Mountain?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I always thought of a mountain with a few rides where BLSC currently is so it could seperate Riverton from Coney Mall. Maybe retheme the current blsc and enclose it in the mountain and add in another small coaster and a flat

That would be perfect and wouldn’t clash with the Eiffel Tower and IStreet like BLSCs fake parking garage does. You have my vote on this idea!

• Like 3

I'd love to have a MACK in the vein of Blue Fire or Helix, but not where BLSC is. The way MACK coasters interact with the terrain would make the Dinos area a better fit (alongside being wooded). I'd love to see something go where BLSC is, but not a coaster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoolCrzy said:

I'm thinking the worlds first inverted, looping, indoor, dark, VR Log flume would be cool....

I'll leave now...

Out of your idea, I like the indoor Log flume idea. Lift on the outside, go inside to tell a story as you wind around, second lift outside for a spahdown drop.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Out of your idea, I like the indoor Log flume idea. Lift on the outside, go inside to tell a story as you wind around, second lift outside for a spahdown drop.

That's where the idea started.  Then I had my 3d cup of coffee...   I think it was coffee.   But yes, that seems pretty cool. Done correctly, they may be able to retain some space for a haunt or storage.

• Like 1