Ideas for the Crypt building?

SonofBaconator

Run the new Giga through the Crypt building at halfway point. First ever Giga/Flat Ride hybrid!!! Woo hoo!

Better yet make the coaster stop halfway and turn into a flat ride. Run it’s cycle stop and finish the coaster part. Should take about 10 minutes for one lap!
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@teenageninja. Thanks 

Alright, here is my crazy ideas of what could happen with the Crypt building. 

1. A Giga that uses the old SOB station as a mid corse break run and somehow also goes through the Crypt building. Maybe starts in X-Base as well. 

2. Mack multi launch that uses the Crypt building as a Station, Maybe it could go under ground in a large tunnel and go over and do most of the ride over were Dino’s alive was. I was thinking of a tunnel like what Hades has at Mt.Olympus is Wisconsin. I believe this is VERY unlikely though as the tunnel would run under some major attractions such as Beast, Vortex, possibly WindSeeker and racer. So like is said, very unlikely.

3. Flat ride of sorts in the Crypt building, I’m thinking something like Lumberjack at Canada’s Wonderland http://www.themeparksandtravels.com/canadas-wonderland/canadas-wonderland-to-build-two-new-flat-rides-for-2018/

or even a round up or something along that line.

4. A Kiddie play area. Something similar to Fireman’s Landing and Silver Dollar City. Maybe build a path over from Snoopy Land. 

I know these are all nearly impossible, but it’s fun to dream.;)

• Like 3

I put this in the Miami Brewing thread but

Turn the crypt into a slow Wild Mouse/Dark Ride combo. Make it some kind of spoopy river adventure where the creature from Mystic Timbers starts to expand it's influence into The Beast's territory.

• Like 6

On 4/25/2019 at 11:26 PM, Jt2455 said:

I like putting a new dark ride in. Something chill, that everyone can enjoy.

I think that it would be awesome to see any sort of dark ride in that building or an indoor coaster. KI lacks dark rides. It would be nice to have that A/C in the summer! 

• Like 2

What if we build a Giant Top Spin in the building.  Lol.  Surely after the first one HUSS was able to come up with some design changes to help it out.  We already have the show building and foundation. so it’d probably cost 7 million (based on Delirium’s 5 million price tag).  Had any park gotten rid of a ride for mechanical reasons and later had it replaced with a newer better model? (I know this would never happen. Would just be nice to get to relive all the effects again.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Joshua said:

If this "Madhouse" thing is a joke, I think it's run its course. 

I don't think fanboy is joking. He is convinced, even thought there is no evidence of the building being used other than a haunt anytime soon. 

• Like 4

We all have our little quirks, I suppose :) 

For me, it’s convincing myself of the return of recaR sdrawkcaB every year before park opening, with no evidence or rumors to suggest it. Maybe if you hope hard enough you can make something happen even without park management being on board with it lol

• Like 3

I randomly came across this video on YouTube, but I think it looks pretty cool, and it looks to be a similar size to the old Huss Giant Top Spin!

EDIT: It is also important to note that Cedar Fair has most recently worked with Mondial with installing new flat rides at other parks.

• Like 2