SonofBaconator

Ideas for the Crypt building?

Kentons Cove Fantastic Voyage on the Lost River at the Flooded Phantom Theatre Maestro Revenge. 

Has a ring for a nice indoor out door Adventure 

• Haha 3

I could see a dark Wild Mouse in the old Crypt building

• Like 3

On 3/9/2020 at 11:10 AM, KIguy2004 said:

I could see a dark Wild Mouse in the old Crypt building

That would actually be pretty neat. It would have to be a very compact design though. The ride would have to fit within a 105x110 space.

• Like 3

On 3/20/2020 at 6:35 PM, SonofBaconator said:

It could go outside the building if need be

You mean....you can modify the building??? Are you crazy???:lol:

• Like 1

I would be all for making the height of the last building a little smaller. It doesn't need to be that tall anymore since the crypt isn't in the building anymore. I know it would cost extra money to do that, but you would be able to see more of Diamondback going thru the course instead of a big giant eyesore building.

• Like 1

With Vortex's land being the biggest elephant in the room for KI, I think the Crypt building will continue to be put on the back burner as it isn't really losing the park any money at this point and functions as a haunt attraction. Sometime this decade I expect it to be touched but I wouldn't hold my breath with Covid-19 pushing any potential projects back. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think the idea of putting a custom wild mouse inside the Crypt structure is great. They could incorporate an elevator lift instead of a lift hill to save space. They could also reuse old theming and and add some more around the ride itself and be a runaway mine ride! 

• Like 2

On 5/3/2020 at 3:08 PM, SonofBaconator said:

With Vortex's land being the biggest elephant in the room for KI, I think the Crypt building will continue to be put on the back burner as it isn't really losing the park any money at this point and functions as a haunt attraction. Sometime this decade I expect it to be touched but I wouldn't hold my breath with Covid-19 pushing any potential projects back. 

That thing ugly and need to go!  It make Daimondback look bad even though its good!

36 minutes ago, dbackdreams said:

That thing ugly and need to go!  It make Daimondback look bad even though its good!

What if it was turned into an observation tower and restaurant to watch the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest metal roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

What if it was turned into an observation tower and restaurant to watch the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest metal roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island

We eat patio and watch there.  Crupt is ugly.

1 hour ago, dbackdreams said:

We eat patio and watch there.  Crupt is ugly.

Rooftop table service is where it is at!  Which is a better view, here or the patio looking up

image.png

3 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Rooftop table service is where it is at!  Which is a better view, here or the patio looking up

image.png

I dont want to be there.  We like patio.

• Like 1

Put a mountain facade on it and make it a family dark ride like Calico Mine Ride at Knotts. 

That building and junkyard coaster are the biggest eyesores in the park. 

7 hours ago, super7 said:

Put a mountain facade on it and make it a family dark ride like Calico Mine Ride at Knotts. 

That building and junkyard coaster are the biggest eyesores in the park. 

what is junk yard caoster?

41 minutes ago, Born_in_'72 said:

Backlot Stunt Coaster. 

yes that caoster look junkie.