General Questions about Kings Island

jimbo t

I was wondering if there is a place on the forums for old / new ride music. any and all ????like while in line or in the station etc.  i was also wondering if anyone knew of a time lapse video if you will of the park and rides as they come and go ?? kinda like the standing three feet away from 1974 picture thread ..which was awesome I might add !!!! thanks in advance for any and all info..  jimbo t

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, OTTER9919 said:

Quick question 

what happened to the theater in between The Racer’s turn around 

I'm assuming you are referring to the Action Theater, originally Days of Thunder.  The building is still there but as far as I know all motion seats have been removed and one side of the theater is used for Urgent Scare during Halloween Haunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo t said:

I just saw on ki website reduced fast pass plus if you buy a ticket ....do we as season pass holders ever get reduced fast pass plus ????

@jimbo t I moved your thread to this existing thread.

To answer your question: I have never heard of any discounts with a season pass. I only know if you renew your pass before the regular season ends, you get a free Fast Pass plus to use before the end of the regular season.

I hope this helps!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jimbo t said:

I just saw on ki website reduced fast pass plus if you buy a ticket ....do we as season pass holders ever get reduced fast pass plus ????

No, passholders get no discount on FL or FLP.  They are having a combo deal right now for Admission and FLP for a reduced rate. If you go on a prime day (Saturdays) it looks like you could save $5 to $10.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I always thought it would be cool if gold pass holders got one free fastlane per visit regardless of ride, just as an extra perk for having a gold pass.

I like the idea but don't do it for gold pass holders, there's too many people. 

Maybe have it for Platnium, or introduce a new pass with that feature called "Platnium Plus". One FastLane per visit for a random ride would be very nice.

12 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I guess you could say the whole park is Fast Lane for pass holders on preview night.

Except last year's Preview Night. lol

14 hours ago, chugh43 said:

You know how many they'd have to get out? :) I'd hope not everyone tried to redeem on the same day :D 

I remember using mine on the last Sunday of the season in 2016. Biggest mistake I had ever made. Fast Lane lines were longer than the normal queue line. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sixohdieselrage said:

I remember using mine on the last Sunday of the season in 2016. Biggest mistake I had ever made. Fast Lane lines were longer than the normal queue line. 

I use mine on that final fall Sunday every year. While there may have been exceptions throughout the day, the Fast Lane queues did save time that year versus the standby lines. Granted, the park was pretty crowded, and the Fast Lane lines were certainly not walk-ons.

The only Closing Day they were completely useless was 2014, when the renewal perks were new. The group I was with split into both queues that year to "race" each other to the front.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2018 at 8:55 PM, chugh43 said:

You know how many they'd have to get out? :) I'd hope not everyone tried to redeem on the same day :D 

There has to be a systematic way to release a FL/FLP day to Gold Pass holders... Maybe letters A-C get this two week window, etc.  Do it by name, or time window the pass or renewal was purchased. I'd love to utilize it but I'm busy on Sundays, so I can't. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2018 at 11:32 AM, sixohdieselrage said:

I used mine the second last Sunday, and the lines weren't close to being as long as the last Sunday of 2016. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...