If YOU were a COASTER...

whengodsaysgo

This is an odd topic.  I wasn't sure where to put it.  It may make for fun conversation.

If you were a COASTER instead of a person, what kind of coaster would you be? Wood or steel? Tons of inversions or none at all?  Would you be at KI or a warmer climate, year-round park? What color would you be?  What would be the determining factors that would make you you?  What type of riders would you draw?

I think I would be a painted woodie.  I'd be a kaleidoscope of colors - in no particular order to represent my eclectic preferences in all aspects of life. I'd have at least two larger lift hills, with steep drops to get the heart racing.  I'd have tons of air time hills too, that make riders smile and laugh. I'd have riders of all shapes an sizes with buzz bar restraints for comfort. I'd be at KI - because it's home. :)

What about you?

rainbow coaster.jpg

• Like 5

I would be a woodie for sure!

After the second drop of Beast add Mysti's first drop to the shed, then the second lift on Beast with the legendary helix finish. That combo and elements would be awesome!

Trains would be solid colors with one Red, Blue, and Orange. As far as location, maybe more Tennessee area?

• Like 2

I would be a one of a kind 10 minute ride, start off in a launch tunnel where before launch, ya see unicorns raonbows n sunshine then into a loop, some hills then up a 2nd lift hill it switches to a wood double enclosed, tunnel then a 3rd tunnel you are shot down a water the largest flume drop and float on water bsck through fairy tale land and into the Happily Ever n Forever

Coaster station. 3 RIDES IN ONE, many attitudes. 

• Like 3

I'd be something similar to Maverick. Fast and intense in a small package, but as with most Intamins, occasionally unreliable. Blue track, blue trains (all of them). I'm big on function over form: I probably wouldn't look all that pretty or flashy, but I would pack quite the punch.

Oh, and I would be squarely in the Orlando area. Ohio weather can go do something that I can't say on a family-friendly forum. :P

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I'd be like Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland....a lot of hype and then a let down.  :)

TBH though, I'd be a steel coaster. 

Probably a B&M....similar to Hydra at Dorney park....longer and more inversions. Better restraints though. I'd probably stay with the green track, but purple supports. I'd be located in the Smoky Mountains.

• Like 2

I would definitely say I'm Flying--

1 hour ago, King Ding Dong said:

The first person to say a kiddie coaster is going to come off as rather creepy.  

--straight to the answer of Adventure Express. Eh heh heh... heh. :ph34r:

Actually, I think I'm a CCI. Well-meaning despite the execution sometimes not being great. Also, I get mean when it's hot out and sometimes beat the tar out of people.

Just kidding. I'm an Intamin. I always let people down when they make plans with me. :P

Nah... nah. That's not it. I'm a Larson looper. No one's excited to see me coming.

I'll be here all week!

(Serious answer, though: probably something like Verbolten? I like having fun outside, but I have a lot more fun in my imagination [the inside]. Let's go with that.)

• Like 1

I'd probably be a high-speed (steel) launch coaster (like Taron or Maverick), but the ride would be long, as the ride would slow down and chill at a constant speed from time to time before quickly launching into another hill (and possibly an inversion). As for location, maybe in a forest somewhere, in a warmer climate (not sure where in the world though). I think the track color would be orange or green and the supports would be brown. 

• Like 1

This is a difficult question for me.  I would located in a temperate climate but my specs would allow me to operate in temps down to 5 degrees F.  

I would begin as a woodie, with a similar style and essence of The Beast.  This would morph into a RMC style hybrid, which then in turn would morph into Skyrush at Hersheypark.  I would then morph back into an RMC hybrid and the ending would turn in Phoenix at Knoebels, with some influences of Blue Streak at Conneaut Lake Park.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chugh43 said:

@MDMC01 you'd need a lot of bunny hills because of your energy level :)

Very true; lots of airtime on the fast parts following the launches! I was also thinking about some sharp curves like Maverick and also, make it somewhat of a terrian coaster. Basically, it would be sorta like Taron meets Dragon Mountain.

• Like 2