Kings Island 2018 Discussion Thread

JubJester

13 minutes ago, spooky21 said:

I don't see it being an issue? They are either covered by the station or a butt? Maybe if it was sitting empty for 10 or so minutes in the direct sunlight but I don't think its going to be an issue.

Not to mention, there are other black seats in the park.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, txdrummer said:

Oh man, I should not have gone and watched that webcam. Finishing the workday is now going to be extremely difficult.

Yeah, my AP Calculus class is taking a test right now, so I can take a lap around the room and come back and watch the cam for a minute :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, King Ding Dong said:

They are starting the destruction of Adventure Express to make room for the Giga!

You're wrong. They're adding it to the top of the second lift hill, so there's more lava pouring on you.:P

They're probably just moving dirt or mulch around. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Quick question anyone know if renewing 4 gold passes online is there just one $6 processing fee per order or would it be one for each pass? Trying to beat the lines doing it on preview night and can't make it up there before Friday. Thanks!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Melody said:

Quick question anyone know if renewing 4 gold passes online is there just one $6 processing fee per order or would it be one for each pass? Trying to beat the lines doing it on preview night and can't make it up there before Friday. Thanks!

If you get far enough into the checkout process, it will show you what the processing fee is before you actually initiate the payment (it would be illegal not to). I think it's a flat fee per transaction, but I'm not sure on that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1