Kings Island 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, the driver can watch the train as it exits the station. A lot of the time, the person with the phone or camera already has it out by then. Failing that, I assume there are cameras mounted on th

On The Beast last night, my train was stopped on the lift so that the crew could confiscate a camera. Great to see this rule being strictly enforced!

The instrumental music is back this season.  Rivertown actually had appropriate music for that area playing as well (folk/country music).

Posted Images

19 hours ago, LuvingKI said:

They should add fun pix to Flight of Fear, that would make for some good pictures

Same with Firehawk and Adventure Express both used to have on ride photos and removed :( 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Melody said:

Same with Firehawk and Adventure Express both used to have on ride photos and removed :( 

I knew Firehawk's on-ride photo booth is gone (the building is still there, I know), but where was Adventure Express's photo booth in relation to the ride (I think the actual photo may have been taken after the first drop?)?

• Like 1

As a pass holder, I did and I would wait. I can go back, I don't have to jam pack my trips to ride every thing 3019023 times before I leave (okay that number is a little un-realistic lol). 

But, yeah....if I've paid for FunPix, I want my picture from my ride, I'll wait. 

• Like 7

Happy Birthday Vortex; though you were originally built as a replacement, you have since cemented your way as an iconic part of Kings Island's coaster lineup. May your back seat rides always provide enjoyment to riders. :)

• Like 4
On 4/11/2018 at 7:07 AM, King Ding Dong said:

What happened when you were in the last row?

I think it was just a filter/mask that went over the photo so they could move and stretch to fit how you wanted your picture to be.

I found this, but I'm not sure if it was the official one or not. flight_of_fear_134.jpg

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, diamondhawk said:

For everyone at the park, any possible signs of construction/how does the former Dinosaurs Alive area look?

The front plaza is a smoking area, I believe, and the paths still wind back through the woods, but without dinosaurs. The walkway under Racer is fenced off.