FOF Queue line video

YOULLBEBACK

Surprised to not be able to find a full copy on youtube, does anyone know if this is online anywhere?

I love this ride and this cheesy video.  I really dig this ride!  The fact that it is still playing 21 years later makes me smile.  Reminds me of a bad X-Files episode.  I wonder if those actors realized they are still being watched by hundreds of thousand of viewers each year, lol. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

With the exception of grunge the 90s were pretty nice.

Grunge was the best part of the 90's!

That's an upload from my channel.  I think you may have asked in the comments if I have the full version.  The answer unfortunately no.  However, it's still cool to see the original beginning, right?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Rivertown Rider said:

I've always liked the guy who looks like Pauly Shore.  The 90s... a simpler time.

Yes!  I always referred to this guy as Pauly Shore...haha...

15 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Grunge was the best part of the 90's!

That's an upload from my channel.  I think you may have asked in the comments if I have the full version.  The answer unfortunately no.  However, it's still cool to see the original beginning, right?

Thanks for uploading that!  That was a real treat to watch, really brings back some memories.  When I first signed up for KIC I was going to use an obscure name from that video but decided not to. 

• Like 3