The Mystery of "Racer Boy"

KIghostguy

Hello folks. This isn't the blog post I was teasing in the Random Discussion Thread, but I figured I hadn't written one of these in a while and it would be a few weeks until that one came out. In the meantime, here's an investigation (I guess) into the mysterious "Racer Boy." Enjoy!

https://kingsislandghost.blogspot.com/2022/01/kings-islands-enigmatic-racer-boy.html

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I always wonder how many of these accounts are guests making false claims, people who know the legend and putting on vintage-style clothing or costumes to fuel the legends, or genuine people who just wear odd clothing (or spotted by people with foggy descriptions). It can't be that hard to "disappear" into the crowd at KI.  

• Like 2

Racer Boy is real. I don't believe in these kinds of things but I have had first hand proof. Working late after the park had closed I was turning in my money apron at the Coney Mall bank. It was one of the nights the park had power hours staying open to midnight. It was after midnight and the park was closed, guests had all been pushed out. There are doors leading out to an alley way between the games and The Racer. That door slammed shut and the few of us still around ran out to see what it was. We were right by the door so it took no time to look out and no one was around. Even if it was someone, there would have been no time to duck in anywhere, there is no where to duck in to. No weather that night, calm summer night, so it wasn't the wind. Only other explanation is Racer Boy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't know about The Racer, but there are these black and white fuzzy creatures that live out in the woods by Diamondback/Beast and if you get too close to them they'll spray you with toxic waste or something. 

I swear man they're real.. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 2/5/2018 at 5:01 PM, Ki Man said:

I don't know about The Racer, but there are these black and white fuzzy creatures that live out in the woods by Diamondback/Beast and if you get too close to them they'll spray you with toxic waste or something. 

I swear man they're real.. 

I found out what they are, I work for a government agency and we cracked the code. Apparently there called, "Pandas" and they come from a mystic dimension known as China. Apparently, there is so much pollution there that they use it as a spray. Be safe as they can hurt or even worse, kill you and I'm on the run now by government agents gotta go bye

On 7/11/2018 at 9:49 AM, That_B&M_Roar said:

A few years back Ghost Hunters on SyFy did a show at KI. The episode was title "Roller Ghoster". I don't really remember the episode but I believe it was focused on the Tram Girl and Tower Johnny. 

Yeah watched that recently but it's boring as f***. They spend most of the episode running around the international restaurant like "Little giiirrrl" "Little girrrrrl are you here?"

2 hours ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Yeah watched that recently but it's boring as f***. They spend most of the episode running around the international restaurant like "Little giiirrrl" "Little girrrrrl are you here?"

Every ghost hunting show ever: "Whoah! Did you guys see that?" *roll backs footage to show something mundane and easily explainable happen* "This place is definitely haunted."

• Haha 1