2018 Off Season Poll: What Food Item Should KI Bring Next?

BB1

8 hours ago, kingsislandfan1972 said:

That’s funny that you say that because that’s what I’m having on my lunch break! (I work at Wendy’s by the way ;)

Ohh, man. If I was on Death Row, my last wishes would be a Baconator (or two) and a ride on Diamondback...lol. Heaven.

15 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

What about Ding Dongs?

Kind of messy in the summer heat but maybe freezing them and then deep frying them State Fair style would work.  

Not that I get them much anymore but all things Hostess really went downhill after the closing and the restart a few years ago.  It’s just not the same.  :(

One thing that really surprises me is that they don’t have just basic nachos on the meal plan.   Incredibly cheap and near impossible to screw up.   A bean counters heaven.  

I agree that a Wendy's would be a great addition.

I would also love to see Hanks get replaced with a Chipotle.

As far as a completely different food types, I like it when they bring in food trucks during haunt, and wish they would have a rotating schedule of food trucks year round, so that there is always something new to eat. If they could integrate the food trucks in with the meal plan somehow, that would be even better.

• 1 month later...