Toddler

RichJames

I am about in the middle distance wise from traveling to KI as I am from CP.
With a 4 year old would he have a better time at KI, or at CP?
He would be just over 36 inches. 

KI would be better. You can’t argue against the best children’s area in a park for 17 years straight.
  • Like 1

KI would leaps and bounds be better... CP really doesn't even have a kids "area" it's a couple smaller pockets of kid/family rides spread out across the park. They don't even have a dark ride etc...

Def KI. seriously, don't waste their time at CP unless you guys can do both. If it has to be one or the other KI all day long.

A lot of people from this area even had more fun at Ki as kids than Disney... just because the lines were much more reasonable and their seem to be more than just dark rides. I remember disney being shows and stuff, which the scale was inspiring, but I appreciate it a lot more as I'm older. As a kid... I just wanted to ride some rides. :)

• Like 2

KI has a little more rounded variety of rides all in one section of the park.  The advantage to CP is the kids areas seem to be less busy and your little ones will have the opportunity to get more rides in. All in what is more important. More rides for the day (CP) or more variety (KI). 

• Like 2

KI's kids area really is awesome - both of my boys loved it when they were 4. I think the coolest part about it for kids that age is going on rides all by themselves (space buggies, red baron planes, dodge em's, pumpkin coaster) and then a mix of rides they can go on with parents. And...there's nothing cuter than your little one waving every time they circle back to where you are. ;)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

Yeah, might want to plan for a stroller at CP.   I know my 12 year wishes we had one.  

My 12 year old is the same way. That is why he has yet to attend Coasterstock. Can't go a normal day without complaining then there is no way we are adding more hrs to the day for 2 days straight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1