Question about bring-a-friend days

jimbo t

They typically offer cheap bring-a-friend tickets on Mother's Day and Father's Day, which are historically low attendance days.

36 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

I do t know if anything has been posted yet, but in addition to select designated days in the past the park has added days as the season progresses so keep an eye on the website.  

This is true. The past couple seasons, there have been special bring-a-friend offers on other select Sundays and on weekdays toward the end of August.

• Like 3

On 3/4/2018 at 10:27 PM, jimbo t said:

how to buy the tickets

Typically you purchase the ticket at the ticket window that day. They scan your pass to confirm it's valid and hasn't exceeded the limit for the day (if there is a limit), then sell you the ticket. If the friend is paying for their own ticket, you can go to the window together and they can pay after your pass is verified.

• Like 1

[mention=6753]jcgoble3[/mention] thanks do you by chance have any idea the price is or was in the past ..
The prices have typically been $14.99 and as much as $24.99 depending on the day. I think they had some $19.99 special days last year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimbo t said:

@jcgoble3 thanks do you by chance have any idea the price is or was in the past ..

As PKIVortex said, the price of the special bring-a-friend days varies from year to year, but somewhere in the vicinity of $20 is a reasonable guess until we get an official announcement.

• Like 1