Totally random under rated things in the park

YOULLBEBACK

What in your opinion are some totally random, oddball, under rated things in the park?  A certain seat on a ride, thing to do, etc...

1.  Ms. Pac Man in the 80's shop.  Cool.  25 cent coin op arcade!

2.  Front seat on The Bat.  So much better than any other seat on this ride.

3. Congo Falls on a hot, busy day.  Never a line, get a quick ride in and get refreshed without being soaked.

4. History of the park.  Catching old PKI logos or relics from old rides.  I wish the park emphasized the history of it more.

5.  The few weeks where they played instrumental music at the entrance.

6.  Ride ops.  Most are very good at what they do. 

7.  Old School train conductors.  Cool to see that tradition still.

• Like 10

I know the Eiffel Tower view from the entrance is a great shot, but I feel I-Street from any other angle in terms of photos are highly underused.  I also love eating around the fountain as well.  Wonderful spot to relax and have a meal (when the weather is perfect of course, not too hot).   I enjoy walking past the fountains on the way out.  Makes exiting the park a nice way to cap off the day.   Not many other park exitings do that for me (Hershey is up there for me as well).   

I also enjoy the walk back to Soak City.   Its a nice quiet moment compared to the noise of the rest of the park.  

• Like 5

I know the Eiffel Tower view from the entrance is a great shot, but I feel I-Street from any other angle in terms of photos are highly underused.  I also love eating around the fountain as well.  Wonderful spot to relax and have a meal (when the weather is perfect of course, not too hot).   I enjoy walking past the fountains on the way out.  Makes exiting the park a nice way to cap off the day.   Not many other park exitings do that for me (Hershey is up there for me as well).   
I also enjoy the walk back to Soak City.   Its a nice quiet moment compared to the noise of the rest of the park.  

I also enjoy spending lots of time by the fountains. I’m sure you know that already as I’am the fountain ERT guy. I would actually rather sit by the fountains at night to watch the fireworks than get a Beast night ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, pianoman said:

I also enjoy spending lots of time by the fountains. I’m sure you know that already as I’am the fountain ERT guy.emoji6.png I would actually rather sit by the fountains at night to watch the fireworks than get a Beast night ride.

Oh really?  I've never been able to tell. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

EXtreme Skyflyer!  What I have found is that you can go purchase your ticket earlier in the day when the price is lower (plus the Gold Pass discount!) and then come back when the line dies down or at night - which is my favorite time to fly.

Also, the coin operated foot massagers near Viking Fury/AE walkway. For a quarter, it's quite the deal.  Feels lovely.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

First Aid.   First Aid at CF parks is First Class.

So is their park surveillance system---and their police! We had two phones, a wallet, and other random items stolen one visit. ALL OF IT returned, thieves nabbed! We were amazed.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2018 at 11:36 AM, pianoman said:

I also enjoy spending lots of time by the fountains. I’m sure you know that already as I’am the fountain ERT guy.emoji6.png I would actually rather sit by the fountains at night to watch the fireworks than get a Beast night ride.

What months are ERT for the fountain this year?  :)

• Like 3