Future multi launch coaster

GigaLover

Idk who believes in Heaven or what not but, My heaven is just the big pearly gates and behind those gates is a massive skyline with, Hulk, Maverick, Sheikra, Dragster, Dueling Dragons, Zadra, Banshee, Fury, Kumba, Cheetah Hunt and the one Im gonna ride first is RMC Son of Beast lolol

Best part... No lines in Heaven ;)

Edit: This has no point with the topic lol my bad. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Hulk, Maverick, Sheikra, Dragster, Dueling Dragons, Zadra, Banshee, Fury, Kumba, Cheetah Hunt and the one Im gonna ride first is RMC Son of Beast

Nice list.  Didnt make it to universal b4 dueling was destroyed (we went last year) but I did get hulk and the potters (the reason for the trip) under my belt.  Didnt get rip ride hollywood or the kiddies because I fell deathly ill the first night we got there and basically stayed in the hotel while the others went which sucked

O something like Helix would be awesome. Not really a fan of a roller coaster that also spins but I would take it if I had too. 

I think I saw RMC talk about even being able to make their raptor models launch it just takes a customer wanting them to do it. Now that would be something a Trex model with a couple launch’s that would be craziness. 

If they were to remove Vortex, my idea is the replacement wouldn't be part of Coney Mall, but instead would be part of Rivertown. And the theming would be connected to the Chamberlain lore and the Cedar Creek Mining Company. An idea I came up with is have the entrance down at the dead end by The Beast. What they could do is gut out that small arcade there and use that as the entrance to the coaster. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

If they were to remove Vortex, my idea is the replacement wouldn't be part of Coney Mall, but instead would be part of Rivertown. And the theming would be connected to the Chamberlain lore and the Cedar Creek Mining Company. An idea I came up with is have the entrance down at the dead end by The Beast. What they could do is gut out that small arcade there and use that as the entrance to the coaster. 

YESSSSSSSS YES YES. Move that freaking entrance out by the batwing or over between the arcade and beast entrance. 

32 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Oh yeah that. But I'd prefer it to be in Rivertown down by The Beast entrance. Like they could guy out that small arcade and use that as an entrance. 

I would actually prefer the entrance to be across from the three point game. The only reason I have for that is becuase there is enough space to the right of The Beast entrance  to add something. If it was some type of ride or maybe a coaster that would go towards Diamondback and intertwine with the coaster would be cool. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I like the idea of an RMC behind Orion either where SoB's large helix was and kinda running along the river. Or still using the river but kinda behind Orion but to the South. Then again it'd be amazing where Vortex is with the entrance near that batwing.  I'll take an RMC anywhere please. An RMC, a Giga, Diamondback, Mystic Timbers, The Beast, Banshee, The Racers (Bring back Backwards please!!), and Flight of Fear is a world-class line-up.  If we were to get a wing coaster or a Dive coaster, I would take out Face off or whatever its called now and Amazon Falls (Same deal!) and use that area and along the front/ north area.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A fast pass at Cedar Point is almost a must if you really want to ride Vengeance on a good day.  Makes me think to make some more $, an RMC isn't a bad idea at all.  I guess I just want one at KI so I don't feel the need to go ride all the RMCs somewhat close by (Vengeance, Lightning Rod, Goliath, Storm Chaser, or even Iron Gwazi temptation)

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 2:08 PM, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

That arcade is the best arcade in Kings Island. I think they should put the entrance behind the gated area and kind of expand Rivertown into the gated area.

12 minutes ago, Sixflags82 said:

They should expand river town into The Vortex plot of land they could add some old western style buildings and have it be a highly themed area like knotts ghost town or cp frontier town 

Rivertown already has some old western style buildings, but I would love to see more. Heck maybe paint and redo the outside of the Crypt building and make it look westerm. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I made another concept of an intamin blitz coaster in Rivertown. It requires removing the crypt building and would have the entrance and queue right next to Beast. Maybe they could build a wooden queue house to go with Beast. Opening year for this would be 2027 (20 years after Maverick). Just a concept and I don't see this coming due to Cedar Fair's relationship with intamin. 

2020-03-05_16.39.29.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 5:05 PM, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I made another concept of an intamin blitz coaster in Rivertown. It requires removing the crypt building and would have the entrance and queue right next to Beast. Maybe they could build a wooden queue house to go with Beast. Opening year for this would be 2027 (20 years after Maverick). Just a concept and I don't see this coming due to Cedar Fair's relationship with intamin. 

2020-03-05_16.39.29.jpg

What did Intamin do to lose Cedar Fair's trust?

• 5 weeks later...

I know a lot of people want a Mack but I've heard that their launches aren't that intense. So if you want a coaster like Icon or Helix that's fine, you'll get awesome inversions, but the launches won't be anything special.

For another launched coaster, I'm looking at what Vekoma is doing overseas and I'm honestly impressed. S&S or Premier would be another pick but Vekoma seems to be doing great do far in the new direction they're going.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I know a lot of people want a Mack but I've heard that their launches aren't that intense. So if you want a coaster like Icon or Helix that's fine, you'll get awesome inversions, but the launches won't be anything special.

For another launched coaster, I'm looking at what Vekoma is doing overseas and I'm honestly impressed. S&S or Premier would be another pick but Vekoma seems to be doing great do far in the new direction they're going.

Launches on copperhead is like Backlot.  If cf gave us what we wanted the consensus is an intamin multi launch.  Every intamin multilaunch has been the standout attraction at the park it resides.  Shows bigger is not always better.

• Confused 1

Having ridden both Time Traveler and Copperhead Strike, I would agree that their launches aren't that forceful.  Both of those coasters are great rides though but Maverick overall is better than both of them.

Maxx Force (S&S) was extremely forceful but from a pure efficiency standpoint it wouldn't work at KI and I'm not sure why Six Flags put it at SFGA (also a very busy park) as there are much higher capacity multi launch coasters.

• Like 2