Wings Diner.

italianchef

Keep it the way it is. I dont know why PKI is changing it, but its a bad idea. One of PKIs trademarks is Wings Diner. I know that whenever I used to go (before becoming an employee) I would always stop in Wings. This is a bad idea trying to change it

I dont think it should change either. I like it the way it is now. Not everything has to be themed to a ride or cartoon. Its nice to get away from all the TR:TR and Wild Thornberries themeing and just be indulged in the past for half an hour. I like Wings the way it is and I dont think they should change it. "Dont go changin"

I dont think it should change either. I like it the way it is now. Not everything has to be themed to a ride or cartoon. Its nice to get away from all the TR:TR and Wild Thornberries themeing and just be indulged in the past for half an hour. I like Wings the way it is and I dont think they should change it. "Dont go changin"

Cartoons RULE!i hate how ADULTS SAY Cartoons are just for kids when they are for everyone thats young at heart! i think it will be nicktoons cafe besides WINGS is based off an old movie....most young kids and teens dont know that!Even if it is themed to nick that doesnt mean Teens & Adults cant go in and eat when they are just as welcomed as the kids are! cool.gif

Cartoons RULE!i hate how ADULTS SAY Cartoons are just for kids when they are for everyone thats young at heart! i think it will be nicktoons cafe besides WINGS is based off an old movie....most young kids and teens dont know that!Even if it is themed to nick that doesnt mean Teens & Adults cant go in and eat when they are just as welcomed as the kids are! cool.gif

First off, I never said catroons were for kids. Even though most people dont know what Wings is, they still go there and they enjoy themselves. Its the atmosphere that counts. I know im speaking for many adults when I say that Wings should not change into a nicktoons cafe because many people go to wings to relax, not to be pestered by bright florescent colors and rugrats music blaring in your ears while you eat your mostly kid influenced meals. I love Wings and the food they have. You mostly wont find alot of those foods elsewhere in the park. That TR:TR themed resturant is starting to sound alot better to me now....

First off, I never said catroons were for kids. Even though most people dont know what Wings is, they still go there and they enjoy themselves. Its the atmosphere that counts. I know im speaking for many adults when I say that Wings should not change into a nicktoons cafe because many people go to wings to relax, not to be pestered by bright florescent colors and rugrats music blaring in your ears while you eat your mostly kid influenced meals. I love Wings and the food they have. You mostly wont find alot of those foods elsewhere in the park. That TR:TR themed resturant is starting to sound alot better to me now....

Sorry pki_guy...WrongO! I WAS just saying that i hate when Adults say cartoons are for ONLY 4 kids thats all i totally respect you and what you think as for everyone on this board as well!....besides i highly doubt that they would play rugrats music really loud i am highy turned away when something is just for Adults and teens...i got a lil one here with me man...you gotta have something to take em too!!!! cool.gif

I am all over the TR:TR CAFE! that would rock! they did such a fantastic job on it that I would love to see what they could do with the COL and the first TR combined in one resturaunt. The would be awesome

Edited by Inraider

Like i hear ya on that one pki_guy its ok it was just a misunderstanding my bad!...having a kid around you all day is Hardwork! when they ONLY wanna stay in HBL and Nick Central theres no place to eat in HBL OR NC thats why i picked a Nick Cafe cuz i wanna sit down and rest! yeah the Tomb Raider Cafe would be cool if it happens iam sure they could put it in the Potato works place all they would need to do is retheme it just a tad bit.. off topic*** speaking of Tomb Raider iam sick of the ANGEL OF DARKNESS GETTING DELAYED!*** end of off topic! biggrin.gif

The Wings Diner is in River Town and in River Town River town theamed it will stay. Little kids like hambergers, hot dogs, freedom fries, ice cream, pizza, etc. Not Ribs, and roasted chicken! River townm starts at the olde fashond photo station, and continues on that side of the walkway. Nick Central is on the opposent side. It wouldent make any sence to have a Nick theamed restraunt in the middle Rivertown.

Tomb Raider already has a restraunt, potato works. Notice the Tomb Raider style covering over the benches and tables?

My vote is to leave the Wings Diner 100% the same. It is/or should be a hictorical landmark in the park. Next to The Racer and The Beast.

The Wings Diner is in River Town and in River Town River town theamed it will stay. Little kids like hambergers, hot dogs, freedom fries, ice cream, pizza, etc. Not Ribs, and roasted chicken! River townm starts at the olde fashond photo station, and continues on that side of the walkway. Nick Central is on the opposent side. It wouldent make any sence to have a Nick theamed restraunt in the middle Rivertown.

Tomb Raider already has a restraunt, potato works. Notice the Tomb Raider style covering over the benches and tables?

My vote is to leave the Wings Diner 100% the same. It is/or should be a hictorical landmark in the park. Next to The Racer and The Beast.

i have heard Nick Central will be expanding toward WINGS...i hope they turn WINGS into a Wild Thornberrys Cafe since the Wild Thornberrys ride it almost right beside it! tongue.gif

Edited by GreenGhost2003

I think a Tomb Raider Restaurant would be really sweet, especially if the inside looked like a Tomb, and they had all kinds of food, from all over the world, or at least added some other kinds of food like mexican and stuff.

I like Wings the way it is, but who has ever seen Wings? I haven't. My bet would have to be on something themed to TR just b/c they have the new movie coming out. Hopefully it will be better than the first one, which was okay.

Of course a Nick theme would be interesting as well, but a little out of place being surrounded mostly by Rivertown things like the Mining Company.

Hey I'm as patriotic as and support the President as much as anyone else. But the term "FREEDOM fries" is stupid. They are called "French fries" even though they are not French. The term "Freedom fries" is an insult to the millions of French-Americans living in the United States. French-Americans deserve as much respect as non-French Americans. The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives equal protection under the law for all races and nationalities........including French people.

Just because we disagree with the French government about how to implement international disarmament policy, it doesn't mean that we need to launch racist, culinary, and cultural insults at them.

Hey what's next? Freedom kissing instead of French kissing. Liberty measels instead of German measels. Let's grow up folks.

And were it not for the French...our Founding Fathers never could have overthrown the British colonizers and founded the greatest nation in the modern world.

We can be patriotic without bashing France and alienating patriotic French-Americans.

Edited by italianchef

WOW i can see a lot has happened on this site since i was gone! Of Course i would choose a Nice Nick Cafe...THEY NEED ONE!if you got kids,or Sisters,Brothers you know what i mean....it gets hot and theres no place to cool off in the Two Kiddie lands! smile.gif

WOW i can see a lot has happened on this site since i was gone! Of Course i would choose a Nice Nick Cafe...THEY NEED ONE!if you got kids,or Sisters,Brothers you know what i mean....it gets hot and theres no place to cool off in the Two Kiddie lands! smile.gif

I am in agreement with Dino. PKI is the most awesome theme park in the history of history. However, it currently lacks a sit-down eatery in both Nickelodeon Central and Hanna-Barbera Land. The addition of a Nickelodeon eatery would create a child-oriented eatery and make PKI more Disney-like......especially if character meals were served there.

Cool Thanks for agreeing with me...yeah it gets hot when you got kids screaming...i think we will see a Nick cafe only because of the character deals going on...that and i think PKI could go the way of disney..KIDS eat that stuff up when they see there fav character visiting them while there eating! biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...