Sign in to follow this  
BoddaH1994

Cincinnati.com Kings Island article feat. Adam House

Wow, I expected Beast to do well in that poll (it did get my vote), but it is currently demolishing everything (only Diamondback is even making a dent in its lead)! And Banshee and Mystic Timbers are both surprisingly getting slaughtered with only a few votes each. I am guessing locals who have not gone to Kings Island in a while may be doing a lot of the voting, and they have not been on the new coasters, since reviews for Banshee and Mystic Timbers were VERY positive, and quite a few enthusiasts list one of those as their favorites from what I've seen. Or Beast is just the GP's favorite ride in the park by far.

Granted if more people see this poll, that could change and Banshee and Mystic Timbers could probably do better numbers.

While Banshee is probably the best coaster and Mystic Timbers is the best wooden coaster, I voted for The Beast as my favorite coaster. Sure there are elements of the ride which are underwhelming, but the overall package The Beast provides makes it my favorite. The fact it was my first "BIG" ride I can remember will always make it have a special place in my heart. Not to mention LROTNOB is my favorite theme park tradition.

^
The Premier Rides (company who designed Flight of Fear) Facebook page actually linked to the same poll, so that may be the reason it has so many votes.