Coney BBQ and 2018 Food Reviews

IndyGuy4KI

5 hours ago, jcgoble3 said:

Uh, 10-15 minutes is what I would accept DURING peak meal times. Maybe. In off-peak times, waiting 15 minutes is ridiculous. 5-10 minutes AT MOST is what I would be willing to wait outside of peak hours.

When you see constant complaints on social media that people are waiting 30+ minutes for food or they just got out of the line after that long during peak times, 10-15 minutes is good. The park doesn't advertise fast food. I'd rather them take time an ensure my food is correct vs. them just throwing it at me. 

But the biggest issue I ever see is people in front of me that just don't know what they want which holds up the line. This happens at most restaurants I've ever been to. 

By all means, if you are unimpressed with the food lines at the park, please leave the park to go get "fast food" anywhere locally. Less people for me to stand behind in line. By the time you walk out of the park (where you were when you decided you wanted food) that could take anywhere from 5-15 minutes, then to get to your car which could be another 5 minutes, then driving out of the lot depending on traffic could be anywhere from a couple of minutes to about 10 minutes and then driving to your destination anywhere from a couple of minutes to 10 minutes. Walk in, order your food, could take up to 10 minutes or so depending on business....eat your food could be up to 10 minutes or more, then drive back to the park which would be a couple of minutes to 10 minutes, go through tolls again and park which would be a a couple of minutes to 10 to find a parking spot, then go to security and through the gates which could be 5 to 10 minutes depending on how busy security is. 

It may not seem like it, but you waste more time going out of the park to "prove a point" then you do if you just stay in line for food. By the time someone would leave the park I would have already eaten my meal. 

Opening weekend, lines were semi nuts for food, I'll admit. @whengodsaysgo left us to get our food, she went to Chipotle, it took her a total of 45 minutes between leaving the park and getting back into the park. When she got back, we were already finished eating and were riding rides again. 

I've been going to the park for decades now and in the past, they have shown far better food service than they are now.  That's my baseline for what I expect of the park for food.  They clearly aren't able and/or willing to achieve that anymore for whatever reason and seem to be the only park with these kinds of problem and don't see it fit to fix things.   In other words, they're below that baseline. 

Every other single park I've been to has better food service than the current Kings Island.  Period.  

There are other big reasons why I don't get the meal plan, and the lousy service is a pretty big one for me.  

• Like 1

Pa-lenty of times.  To GS and managers at each restaurant.  

chugh43- Do you really not see anything that needs fixing?  Are you so invested in it that you're willing to defend the park no matter what? I'm bringing up these complaints because I honestly want the park to improve.  Do you not read the complaints on this site?  There's pages and pages of stuff about the bad food department.  I overhear complaints from the GP all the time.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

When you see constant complaints on social media that people are waiting 30+ minutes for food or they just got out of the line after that long during peak times, 10-15 minutes is good.

You're falling into the trap of lowering your expectations to meet what is being delivered. I don't budge my expectations just because they aren't coming close to meeting them. I expect them to improve and meet my expectations. That's why they're called expectations.

11 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

By all means, if you are unimpressed with the food lines at the park, please leave the park to go get "fast food" anywhere locally. Less people for me to stand behind in line. By the time you walk out of the park (where you were when you decided you wanted food) that could take anywhere from 5-15 minutes, then to get to your car which could be another 5 minutes, then driving out of the lot depending on traffic could be anywhere from a couple of minutes to about 10 minutes and then driving to your destination anywhere from a couple of minutes to 10 minutes. Walk in, order your food, could take up to 10 minutes or so depending on business....eat your food could be up to 10 minutes or more, then drive back to the park which would be a couple of minutes to 10 minutes, go through tolls again and park which would be a a couple of minutes to 10 to find a parking spot, then go to security and through the gates which could be 5 to 10 minutes depending on how busy security is.

I don't know where you got those times. For me,

Walk to the gate: 0-8 minutes, 8 being if I'm at WindSeeker, the furthest point from the front gate in the main park. But realistically, I'm probably at a food location frustrated with the lines, when I make the decision to leave, and I never bother with Juke Box Diner or Rivertown LaRosa's (don't like the food options at either one), so it's more like 0-6 minutes (6 being from the Reds Hall of Fame Grille). (And if I'm in the waterpark, there's a 95% chance my car is parked at the waterpark.) Running total: 0-6 minutes.

Walk to the car: 3-4 minutes, since 99% of the time I'm parked close to the center front of the general parking, near the grass strip. Running total: 3-10 minutes.

Driving out of the lot: 1-2 minutes to make the left turn onto the center road through the lot, then another 1-2 to drive to the north exit. If traffic is so bad in the middle of the day that it takes longer, odds are I'm at home. I purposely avoid days that busy. Running total: 5-14 minutes.

Driving to destination: 2-5 minutes, since I stick to the restaurants clustered around the Kings Mills Road exit in this situation. Running total: 7-19 minutes.

Ordering food: Varies, but rarely more than 5 minutes at any fast food place. Running total: 12-24 minutes.

Eating food: 30 minutes or more, since I prefer to take my time on eating meals. Rushing meals leads to gaining weight, and I'm trying to lose weight. I'm going to leave this out of the running total because it's the one thing that doesn't change between eating in the park and out of the park.

Drive back to tolls: 2-5 minutes again (see above). Running total: 14-29 minutes + eating.

Find a parking spot: 2-3 minutes, because I'm not very picky when it comes to choosing a spot. Again, if the park is so busy that it takes longer than that, it's highly unlikely I'm there in the first place. Running total: 16-32 minutes + eating.

Walk to gate through security: 3-5 minutes walking time, plus 1-2 minutes at security. If security is so busy in the middle of that day that... you get the point by now.

Final total time lost to leaving and coming back: 20 to 39 minutes, or roughly about the wait time for food at Kings Island on a somewhat busy day give or take a few minutes. And it's NOT all about the time, but quality as well: for that trouble, I get much higher quality food and easier refills on my drink for far lower prices than inside the park, and less frustration to boot. So even if I lose 10 minutes, it's still a win.

• Like 2

Just now, jcgoble3 said:

You're falling into the trap of lowering your expectations to meet what is being delivered. I don't budge my expectations just because they aren't coming close to meeting them. I expect them to improve and meet my expectations. That's why they're called expectations.

I don't know where you got those times. For me,

Walk to the gate: 0-8 minutes, 8 being if I'm at WindSeeker, the furthest point from the front gate in the main park. But realistically, I'm probably at a food location frustrated with the lines, when I make the decision to leave, and I never bother with Juke Box Diner or Rivertown LaRosa's (don't like the food options at either one), so it's more like 0-6 minutes (6 being from the Reds Hall of Fame Grille). (And if I'm in the waterpark, there's a 95% chance my car is parked at the waterpark.) Running total: 0-6 minutes.

Walk to the car: 3-4 minutes, since 99% of the time I'm parked close to the center front of the general parking, near the grass strip. Running total: 3-10 minutes.

Driving out of the lot: 1-2 minutes to make the left turn onto the center road through the lot, then another 1-2 to drive to the north exit. If traffic is so bad in the middle of the day that it takes longer, odds are I'm at home. I purposely avoid days that busy. Running total: 5-14 minutes.

Driving to destination: 2-5 minutes, since I stick to the restaurants clustered around the Kings Mills Road exit in this situation. Running total: 7-19 minutes.

Ordering food: Varies, but rarely more than 5 minutes at any fast food place. Running total: 12-24 minutes.

Eating food: 30 minutes or more, since I prefer to take my time on eating meals. Rushing meals leads to gaining weight, and I'm trying to lose weight. I'm going to leave this out of the running total because it's the one thing that doesn't change between eating in the park and out of the park.

Drive back to tolls: 2-5 minutes again (see above). Running total: 14-29 minutes + eating.

Find a parking spot: 2-3 minutes, because I'm not very picky when it comes to choosing a spot. Again, if the park is so busy that it takes longer than that, it's highly unlikely I'm there in the first place. Running total: 16-32 minutes + eating.

Walk to gate through security: 3-5 minutes walking time, plus 1-2 minutes at security. If security is so busy in the middle of that day that... you get the point by now.

Final total time lost to leaving and coming back: 20 to 39 minutes, or roughly about the wait time for food at Kings Island on a somewhat busy day give or take a few minutes. And it's NOT all about the time, but quality as well: for that trouble, I get much higher quality food and easier refills on my drink for far lower prices than inside the park, and less frustration to boot. So even if I lose 10 minutes, it's still a win.

Yeah my expectations are low. Wrong. I have high expectations (I worked in food service and customer service for several years, I know what's good and what's bad). When I encounter an issue, I go bring it up to guest services...I don't jump on Facebook or forums and complain about it. Because that does nothing here. As I have state numerous times, I rarely have seen the issues complained about when it comes to food service. I don't know why that's so hard to believe. Some have praised CP's food and beverage division....myself....I've had probably the worst food service in a park at Cedar Point. 

Where did I get those times? I'm talking about the average guest....I wasn't set on those times, I said the magical word, could. Which by the way is defined as: 

could

verb

past of can

used to indicate possibility.

No where did I say that Jonathan Goble's times walking out of the park is ____ and driving out of the parking lot is ____. @whengodsaysgo walks pretty darn fast. But for her experience to take 45 minutes to go to Chipotle while we ate in the park (at Coney BBQ), had an amazing meal (fresh too) and then to go ride some rides, seemed as if she made the wrong choice (I know why she went to Chipotle but that doesn't matter) by not really being able to enjoy the park at the full ability. 

I wish the biggest worries I had were frustrations in the food lines at Kings Island. :rolleyes: 

This is a discussion forum where we can go on about our ideas, what we're seeing, and come up our own with ideas on what the park needs to do to fix it.  Also, KI management does read this forum if I'm remembering correctly, right?  I see this as a supplement of going to them at guest services.  People on the internet come here for information and read this.  They should know what to expect before going to the park.  Nothing on this site's TOS says we can't criticize the park.   The whole SOB fiasco should be more than enough evidence for that. 

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree.  ;)  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

This is a discussion forum where we can go on about our ideas, what we're seeing, and come up our own with ideas on what the park needs to do to fix it.  Also, KI management does read this forum if I'm remembering correctly, right?  I see this as a supplement of going to them at guest services.  People on the internet come here for information and read this.  They should know what to expect before going to the park.  Nothing on this site's TOS says we can't criticize the park.   The whole SOB fiasco should be more than enough evidence for that. 

Did I once say you shouldn't criticize the park? No I didn't. I have a difference of opinion than you, get over it. As I've explained numerous times, I've shared what and why I am not seeing the same things as you. Yes the park does look at this here (usually when they aren't at work when doing so), do you really expect them to come to KIC and say hmmm silver2005 and jcgoble3 really don't like what's happening at this restaurant, I should go talk to ___ in the park." Doubtful. 

You are forgetting that all of the people working in the park are human. How many times have you went to guest services to compliment a worker in food service? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I have yet to see a positive post about food service coming from either of you. It's always about why you don't get the meal plan, the lines are too long, the service sucks, etc. Do you really think that any worker at KI food service (some of which are on here) would be motivated to do better even if they are trying their hardest based on what's posted about them? 

Having worked at the park and know several who work at the park (that lurk here) think that KIC is a joke because of this kind of mindset/crap. 

Why would anyone take complaints seriously from here? Credit is hardly ever given where credit is due on KIC. How many folks here who truly have a complaint actually go to guest services about it instead of leaving the park and hiding behind a computer? That doesn't really show the park that you're passionate about what you're complaining about. It shows that you didn't take the time to really bring it to their attention. 

People come here for information and read this...sure....being a KI fan page, how does this really help the park and their consumers? By suggesting that food service sucks, you shouldn't get a meal plan and go eat outside of the park is counter productive to the park. Pretty sure the park wouldn't support that.  

The other day, you suggested that they get rid of Freestyle machines or put them behind the counters. How exactly would putting Freestyle machines behind the counters help the lines? The person behind the counter, would have to fill your ice, go through the 50+ options to select your choice, then dispense it. Who's going to do that, the cashier? So, they'd take care of payment, then do the drink and then go back to payments? Seems like a lot of extra work that wouldn't really help anything. If anything, it'd add frustration to the consumer trying to tell the person dispensing the drinks through the machine how much ice they want...no that's too much....and then telling them the drink they want. The lines wouldn't get any shorter. 

All this is putting me in mind of the "ban the single rider line at Mystic Timbers thread." When someone doesn't like something the park does they want to get rid of it or try to talk others into not liking it either. 

Why are you taking the approach of 'if I don't see it, it must not be happening' then?  You've reiterated a few time that some people don't see my view point.  That works the same with your side of the argument as well.  

I have to be critical of food service because one thing often leads to another, and I can't afford a lot of potential mistakes that may entail, particularly if it results in poor food preparation, because of my medical condition.  I HAVE to be aware of those things even if the slimmest chance of something harmful to me may happen.  KI is showing that kind of behavior to me.  I will be hard on the park if I need to be.   My condition is an additional reason why I don't buy the meal plan. Not the entire reason, but a reason.  The lack of good service I see in the older stands doesn't match that of the newer stands like the BBQ places (which to me, seems to me as KI's way of covering up the bad service by drawing people to the newer stands that are run far better) because I can have a change of mind about what I want to eat in the literal snap of a finger.  The meal plan and the inconsistent quality of food across the park is a turn off for me.   Again, I have other parks to compare to including other Cedar Fair parks, and none of the other ones are as bad as Kings Island (not Cedar Point,  not Kentucky Kingdom, not Michigan's Adventure, not Kennywood, etc).  Other parks are more consistent from stand to stand and Kings Island, in the past, has been better than what I see it now.  Too many times now do I see under trained cashiers and food prep people look like deer in headlights and little transparency from the managers and GS.  I don't have to point out how many times I've been to GS or complained to a food manager because frankly, that's none of your business.  And I will wholeheartedly and passionately stick to my guns on this.  KI management should have the training, experience, and knowledge and know how to convert criticisms into improvement.  

The stuff I was posting about the Freestyle machines were simply ideas on how to improve things, something for others to build a discussion on.  Those of us who are disappointed in the food department know its ultimately management who decides things, but coming up with smaller solutions and compromises also builds on that.  I don't think offering that wide of a variety of drinks on a machine a lot of the GP has trouble operating is a good idea, in spite of the healthier items.  Just have those things available on the regular machines.  Boom. Fixed.  People know how to operate those better. 

• Like 2

How does food prep work at KI, is there a main kithcen and they move the food to the individual restaurants?

Anyway, last night we went to the Skyline on I-street.  They were out of salads.  My wife and I were the only people in line at the restaurant.  5 workers were just standing there.  This lead me to believe that they didn't make the food on hand.  I could be wrong.

As for a compliment, those folks made a fine 3 way!  But I really wanted a salad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AnyPancakes said:

How does food prep work at KI, is there a main kithcen and they move the food to the individual restaurants?

Anyway, last night we went to the Skyline on I-street.  They were out of salads.  My wife and I were the only people in line at the restaurant.  5 workers were just standing there.  This lead me to believe that they didn't make the food on hand.  I could be wrong.

As for a compliment, those folks made a fine 3 way!  But I really wanted a salad.

All the food is made at the individual locations.  They have a central warehouse where all of the food is stored and brought out to the locations between when the park closes and opens.  If it's really busy, they may get a delivery of some things during the day, but that's not the standard.

@chugh43, when you add in the cost of the food and the lack of quality, that's enough reason for me to leave.  I haven't in the past, because I've only gone about once a year in the past few years and I go with my in-laws.  I do intend to leave for lunch when I go to the park Friday.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CedarPointer said:

It would really help if fewer people treated the park as a cafeteria, you'd be amazed how many people go only to use their dining plan.

That’s kind of ridiculous, even when I lived 20 minutes from SFSTL, that never crossed my mind.  

Coney BBQ is a step in the right direction but one of the most frustrating things for me is the trying to feed a family with different wants. This often can mean standing in multiple lines.  The food stands are very niche with very limited menus which in theory means they should be able to crank out the food much more efficiently.  Maybe they can this way but the register situation certainly negates any advantage if it does exist.  

Leaving the park to go eat is not how I would handle it but eating out of a cooler in the trunk is for me and how I deal with it on days I know it is going to be very busy.  I can also be satisfied with cold food choices especially on hot days.  

I agree with Chris that expressing you dissatisfaction at GS the best but disagree that  guests posting about their experiences is somehow unhelpful.  GS does a tremendous job but frequently later in the day the line can be spilling out the door so I certainly can understand not wanting to stand in a long line to express your displeasure of long lines. :D .  In those cases, feedback on the web form is as easy as a post here.  

Regarding compliments for the things that KI or the employees do right, I expressin in my (serious) KI Bucket List that on of my goals is to find and make at least one compliment to GS each visit.  I will do that in person in most cases and follow up with an email/form to GS. 

Drinks stands?   Just open more of them there simply are not enough.  And put one in Action Zone!

• Like 2

2 cents....

1.  I go to the park for the RIDES and not the food.  I can get mac and cheese or pizza anywhere.  I can't get The Beast "anywhere".

2.  Eat before you enter and plan accordingly.  I usually pack some peanuts or beef jerky in a pocket (protein=energy and easy to carry).  Pack a cooler.  I'm not willing to wait over 15 minutes for food when I could ride a world class coaster in the same time.  But that's me.  

3.  The park does have food issues.  So does any entertainment option of this magnitude (concert, Reds game, etc.).  I personally think this whole "executive chef" stuff is a bit silly for KI to be focusing on but I get the reasoning.  Don't sugar coat it just because you love the park, but don't make it ruin your day. 

I'm cool with the food issues.  Sucks they happen, and probably always will be.  Keep on running a world class park and don't fret about the chicken tenders :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, YOULLBEBACK said:

2 cents....

1.  I go to the park for the RIDES and not the food.  I can get mac and cheese or pizza anywhere.  I can't get The Beast "anywhere".

2.  Eat before you enter and plan accordingly.  I usually pack some peanuts or beef jerky in a pocket (protein=energy and easy to carry).  Pack a cooler.  I'm not willing to wait over 15 minutes for food when I could ride a world class coaster in the same time.  But that's me.  

3.  The park does have food issues.  So does any entertainment option of this magnitude (concert, Reds game, etc.).  I personally think this whole "executive chef" stuff is a bit silly for KI to be focusing on but I get the reasoning.  Don't sugar coat it just because you love the park, but don't make it ruin your day. 

I'm cool with the food issues.  Sucks they happen, and probably always will be.  Keep on running a world class park and don't fret about the chicken tenders :)

Kings Island's food department can't hold the jock strap of what the Reds do.  They also have the benefit of having a lot of volunteers, less days to work and far less hours.

53 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

You get 3 hour lunch breaks?  :P

That was why he didn't do it!  We're only about 5 minutes from the entrance gate, so it could MAYBE be done in an hour, but it just ended up not being worth it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I think I found a big problem.  Its a practice I didn't think KI still did with the food department anymore.  The job description under food and beverage jobs is to both be able to operate a register and serve food.  I think those should be two separate positions, especially with all the promotions involved in running a register.  If employees are rotated so much between the two, they can't really focus on both effectively, at least at a place that's mostly seasonal and sees quite a bit of turnover.  At least let them master one before letting them jump on the other.  Just a thought. 

• Like 1

Although it seems the have gone the way of the rotary phone but there was a time when cash registers were incredibly simple to operate.  Enter in price, hit button, rinse, repeat. Total.  Enter amount tendered.  Hit button, change due.  Over the years they have become more complicated and slower.   

Not an expert at POS systems but SIX and FUN have the same problem.  It takes a lot of input for a simple soda refill.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

Well, I think I found a big problem.  Its a practice I didn't think KI still did with the food department anymore.  The job description under food and beverage jobs is to both be able to operate a register and serve food.  I think those should be two separate positions, especially with all the promotions involved in running a register.  If employees are rotated so much between the two, they can't really focus on both effectively, at least at a place that's mostly seasonal and sees quite a bit of turnover.  At least let them master one before letting them jump on the other.  Just a thought. 

Most counter service fast food establishments have employees that run the register and serve the food.  This is not uncommon.  We need to keep in mind that a lot of these employees are experiencing their first time dealing with the public and their first experience with having a job.  A little patience and kindness will go a long way, I'm sure.  I don't expect red carpet treatment at any fast food restaurant, let alone Kings Island.  While it is necessary for me to eat at the park from time to time, the food is far from being my primary focus, more just a little blip in my day.  Nothing to be too stressed about.  I do have some health related and self imposed food restrictions.

27 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Although it seems the have gone the way of the rotary phone but there was a time when cash registers were incredibly simple to operate.  Enter in price, hit button, rinse, repeat. Total.  Enter amount tendered.  Hit button, change due.  Over the years they have become more complicated and slower.   

Not an expert at POS systems but SIX and FUN have the same problem.  It takes a lot of input for a simple soda refill.  

Lately, especially when getting refills, the employee with punch the buttons and scan my pass - all while waiting on a slow system to process the transaction.  That seems to be the root of the issues I've encountered on my past couple visits, though.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Micros specifically is an issue. If you have the dining plan and drink plan, it's a 8+ step (guestimation based off of watching the associates process the transactions) process for the associate working the register to process your order. Micros is a POS (not point of sales). They need a system that after the items are rang up, that would allow for the associate to scan the pass (see what all plans available), select which items needed and complete transaction. It is by no means simple for the associate, especially when running Micros POS systems that are slower than snot.

Edit: To add the following thought:

It's not just in Food Service where the Micros systems are actual POS (not point of sale :)). It's also anywhere in the park (and outside of the park) that they suck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, King Ding Dong said:

This is true,  seems they hit about 8 buttons after scanning pass for drink plan

• Like 1

15 hours ago, silver2005 said:

This is a discussion forum where we can go on about our ideas, what we're seeing, and come up our own with ideas on what the park needs to do to fix it.  Also, KI management does read this forum if I'm remembering correctly, right?  I see this as a supplement of going to them at guest services.  People on the internet come here for information and read this.  They should know what to expect before going to the park.  Nothing on this site's TOS says we can't criticize the park.

This thread was created to share your dining experiences. Hopefully more good than bad, but not every experience is going to wonderful and we understand that.  If you do have a bad experience and wish to share on KIC that is fine. We hope that you have already shared those concerns with Guest Services as well beforehand.

No, there is no TOS violation for criticizing. As a general rule, all we ask is that when you voice your concerns/criticisms on KIC please do so in a respectful way and not exaggerate the truth to prove your point. (Just adding that as a reminder.)  We can be the park's biggest critics at times, but if they park happens to read your post, they will be way more receptive to the concern/criticism if done in a constructive manner. 

16 hours ago, chugh43 said:

Did I once say you shouldn't criticize the park? No I didn't. I have a difference of opinion than you, get over it. As I've explained numerous times, I've shared what and why I am not seeing the same things as you. 

On the flip side we can not dismiss Silver's and others experiences/opinions because it has not been your experience.

• Like 6

Agreed.  I do my best to show context from my side of things the best I can.  I get fired up about it because I have to devote that much energy and detail to keep myself safe in these kinds of situations.  I have regular conversations about this kind of stuff with my fellow Skyline employees, customers, and my support group (in person and online) all the time. 

Also, I'd like to clear up that I'm not saying that there aren't good parts about the food service.  Yes, the newer venues such as the Soak City and Coney BBQ places, Reds HOF Grill, the new funnel cake stand, etc are pretty good thus far.  But I wish they would put that energy into the rest of their venues and show a bit of consistency across the park.  Have the same quality of service at Coney BBQ as you do at, say, Festhaus.  I've also been similarly critical of ride operations on here in the past, but in the last few years, I've acknowledged that they've improved.  All the ride crews have been stellar in recent years, especially this season.  And I do throw my fare share of compliments towards employees and GS as well.   

• Like 2

Obviously the POS (however you want to define that acronym  :D) involves the register, data comm and backend servers and it appears to be rather dated tech.   Maybe it is just cheap. For an establishment that is open 360 days a year it would be a no brainer to replace it. I understand that the value proposition is a lot harder for a seasonal establishment. 

• Like 1

I tried Coney BBQ today. The food was incredible. Honestly, it may have been the best meal I have ever had in the park. And let me tell you, the atmosphere was great. The ride logos on the wallpaper and the photos on the wall made for some excellent throwbacks. 

However, they may want to stock up on napkins. The dispensers were empty, which is a bad combination when it comes to ribs. :D 

7 hours ago, Honorarius said:

As I said I would, here's a pic of something that's been popping up a few places around CW...

I've been going weekdays and crowd levels have been pretty low, so unsure if these are helping during busy times...

I want to beleive...and I know this sounds really cynical, but it depends on what they are designed to help.  Are they staffing that line well enough that it makes it move more quickly or are they creating Fast Lane for cash customers becuase they already have your money?