Poll: What's your favorite PKI memoribilia?

gabelogan99

I tried to think of an original poll, so I hope I've done a good job with that. Anyway, what is your favorite piece of memoribilia from PKI? I know that mine's a medium-sized stuffed Dino that I got ten years ago but I'm not sure what store I got him from. My mom claims that I got him from a store in HB Land, but I'm not sure this store's still there. Anyway, I was just wondered what treasure you cherish the most. My Dino is currently on my night stand.

When Its Closing Time For PKI i always get something Scoobyish...hey i know there are scooby fans on this site iam proud to say iam a Scooby Fan!who isnt? i mean we all have grown up the with scooby.....anyway if idont get something scoobyish i get me something of Spongebob....HEY PKI THANKS FOR THE SCOOBY SHOP! MORE SCOOBY PLEASE! HOW BOUT SCOOBY TOYS OR SHIRTS OF THE SCOOBY FOES FROM THE HAUNTED CASTLE! laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Where are the poll choices?

My favorite souvenir is The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island. It's got pictures, the official park map, in depth technical descriptions and reviews about every ride, attraction, show, eatery, and shop in the park, history, lodging information, touring plans.....and it is really cool! That is my favorite memorabilia. I think that everyone should buy 2 copies: 1 as a collectors item-souvenir to keep at home and one to use while waiting on line in the park.

Yeah, my original idea was to have the following choices: Hat, Shirt, On-Ride Photo, Plush Toy, Other. (not really) There are just too many things to choose from as PKI offers so much. I figured it would be a better idea just for someone to choose something specific and write about it.

Good news for you Gabelogan99 Fred Flintstone Plushs are at the Emporium the HB part and they can be found in The Animation Station!yeah i wanna get all the HB plushs this year because there fading out from the park i dont wanna travel 200+ Miles just to get HB stuff at six flags!and see the characters! cool.gif Its a shame Nick is taking over but hey i think its pretty cool that Nick is coming in even if i like HB better... i welcome nick full heartly

HEY PKI THANKS FOR THE SCOOBY SHOP! MORE SCOOBY PLEASE!

If you look around the park you can find three locations that sell scooby merchandise-- Gateway Gifts, which is what is now commonly refered to as the Scooby Store, HB Collections at the Emporium, and Animation Station in Hanna Barbera Land. The most scooby merchandise is actually located in the much larger than Gateway HB Room in Emporium. However recently we have been moving out new Scooby Merchandise, such as new games and plush.

Yeah, so I had a nice Drop Zone Key Chain that I really liked until it broke, so now I'd say the new fuzzy monkeys are pretty cool, even though I do not own one.

My favorite memoribilia is a candle with Winnie the Pooh on it. My boyfriend bought it for me last year. I have a couple Scooby plush from him too. We both love Scooby Doo. He was so excited when I told him about all the new Scooby merchandise we were getting this year. I can't wait to buy some of it for him.

Maps are always the best...but I would say my favorite item is one of those old-style black Son of Beast 32 oz. plastic cups...they have to be one of the oddest items I have ever seen. They were so "suggestive" looking if you know what I mean...I just know that the person who designed them HAD to be doing it as a joke, and then was amazed when the head office gave the go ahead to have them made. For a couple of years my friends & I would always point at them and laugh...but none of us ever bought one...then last year I noticed that there was a new SOB cup, so I figured I had better get one of the "suggestive" ones while I could...now keep in mind I saw about 4-5 people carrying them around that day...I kept going from vender to vender to vender trying to find somewhere to buy one...each vendor would send me somewhere else that they "thought" still had some. I went into Larosa's Pizza...I got excited when I saw one on display behind the cashier...I ordered a drink & watched as they grabbed one of the new SOB cups...I stopped them and told them I wanted one of the older ones...like that one over there! She said that that "one" was not "sellable" .

I got SO desperate I stopped 2 people who had them, to see where they got theirs...they BOTH had brought their's into the park! I kid you not...I went everywhere, FINALLY I went into the shop near SOB AGAIN, and looked around again...but there were none to be found. A clerk asked what I was looking for, I told him that I was looking for the old style SOB cups... TWO if he had them...he went into the backroom for a few minutes and came out with one complete one & one without the long plastic straw. He said that these were the only 2 left. I still believe I was the very last "regular" customer to buy one of these. So, maybe it's because I had to "work" to get one...but this would be my favorite PKI item!

Edited by standbyme

My fav piece is the PKI guidebook. Almost every day I take that book to school and quiz all of my friends on it. I think they are all getting annoyed, lol

Another thing is something that isn't mine, but created something from it. Last year, 3 friends and I all went to PKI. They all played the guess your age/weight/birth month thing, and all won (I didn't play, I hate those games). They all picked a pair of fuzzy dice, yow know, the kind they put on car rear view mirrors. And yatta yatta yatta, I made a comic named FuZzY dIcE.

OK, try and guess what the yatta yatta yatta is! (you'll never get it!)