Rides from other parks

StXBomber

If PKI was able to take a coaster from another Paramount park, but have to give up one of our coasters, which rides would you swap? I would like to have Top Gun taken out and have Volcano from PKD put in that place. Imagine, a volcano in the middle of the woods!

guys, the topic is swaping with another PARAMOUNT PARK. I don't think Disney and Cedar Point are Paramount parks.

The heading doesn't say anything about a Paramount Park.

Yeah, but look in the original post. It clearly says we'd get a paramount ride.

I would swap Carowinds Top Gun with Scooby Ghoster coaster. I like our Top Gun so it would have to stay. SGC is the only coaster at KI I would part with right now.

Why Part with Scoobys Ghoster coaster thats a bad MOVE in my opinion! have you see how crowed that things gets Kids love it! besides its a tween coaster not for thrill seekers!there TOP GUN isnt that great

Edited by Scooby_Doo

Whine a little more.........Jeez...............

If I had to Swap a PARAMOUNT PARK............I would Swap our Top Cats Taxi Jam With Great America's Top Cat Taxi Jam.........

Other Wise I would swap Face Off With The Screachin Eagle.

Yogi be careful what you wish for.....Besides i dont understand why trade a Kids ride? i mean there are no Thrills there unless your a kid!