Green boarding passes

Tera Ryzing

I’ve been meaning to look into this. My friend that goes with me has MD and normally wears braces when she walks a lot. Since there’s rides she can’t get on with them, she tries to tough it out and go without them. We did almost 3 miles in the park yesterday and she can barely move today. Having more time to sit and rest instead of standing in line would be great. Does anyone know if they do this at Cedar Point?

14 hours ago, harmony29 said:

That's the thing, it is a longer wait and I am totally fine with that. Up until this week, I only wanted middle on beast and Mystic Timbers. We only get front row because the operators ask us where we want to sit, and then are told it will be a few cycles, which is perfectly fine. Keep in mind the incident yesterday was when we boarded in the back on Diamondback. Im not trying to whine, I just wish people were more understanding of the situation.

I ain't mad at all, and agree that I have no doubt you wish you could stand in line like everyone else.. On The Beast sign it says riders with disabilities are not allowed on the ride? 

You're able to ride it?  I am in pretty good shape, no back problems or anything and work construction, but The Beast puts a hurting on me

6 hours ago, harmony29 said:

The way I handle it is I have my husband go up the exit locations and get the ride time, it's too much to do it, go, back, find a seat then go back for the ride. They tell you clearly the the disabled person does not have to get the ride time, only has to be there for boarding.

Well if I go by what the signs say I shouldn't ride anything, I know my choice could hurt me more, but when you're dealing with chronic pain that isn't ever going to get better, there's really not an injury like say a bad back. It's my choice if I want to take that risk. Vortex and Invertigo I won't ride due to the roughness, I also have other issues but if I did what I'm supposed to I would never ride again and for me that's no life. I nor my husband would ever hold a park libel if anything happened, it's my choice and I know the risks.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Gannersdaddy said:

I do hope this is supposed to be sarcasm / kidding

Nah, i'm just saying they should be able to board when they go up the exit. I think the old system was fine when they really didn't do stamps unless the line was more than like 30-45mins. But I understand why the system is in place that they have now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1