Drop Zone...Do YOU think it's intense?

PKICoasterFreek

I think it is very intensense, and obviously still scares some people. You can tell who is riding it for the first time, as most of them will return to the ground with their eyes closed. Now I like riding it with them open. There's nothing like seeing the ground rush up at you at the rate of gravity. Just hope those magnets never lose their strength, or we will all be screwed.

I am scared to death of DZ. I won't get anywhere near it. I was going to get on it once, but I buckled myself into the seat, got so freaked out and the ride attendent wouldn't let me off!!!! So, I back-bended out of the seat and told them I wouldn't be riding. The funny thing about this is that, they were getting ready to start the ride, but, no-one would let me out, so I took matters into my own hands. (not to impune upon anyone that works on DZ.)

• 2 weeks later...

Drop Zone's not that intense, it's more fun than intense. I think the first and second generation drop rides are more intense (exe Dungeon Drop, Demon Drop, Pitfall, Hellavator) Those are more intense. And the S&S towers are way more intense. But Drop zone is still a fun ride.

I agree..The anticapation at the top is..Like nothing else.EVERYTIME I ride it,I hear the first click and I grab on and shut my eyes thinking we are going to drop..And then as soon as I open my eyes and let go and relax.We relle do drop.Its a great ride.Good view of pretty much everything around you really.Except the first few seats..It shows how rusted Xtreme Skyflyer is..Lol