Reputable Amusement Park Sources

SonofBaconator

It seems like throughout the years multiple individuals, not just on this site, find information from sources that might not always be credible. I created this thread so we as a community can confirm or debunk the credibility and reliability of the many amusement park sites, pages, and organizations that enthusiasts use everyday. With this thread, we should be able to gain a better understanding of what sources we should use vs what sources we should try and avoid. 

• Like 1

Exactly what @chugh43 said.

Not to mention that, in my experience, a very large percentage of coaster club "sources" are actually Screamscape, whose sources are very often just enthusiast speculation repackaged as rumor. And every coaster club I've seen (which includes the big ones) has done that on multiple occasions.

• Like 2

I do not think it is the best idea to call out other coaster clubs or coaster sites in its own thread. Even if members here think they are wrong, we don't want to be disrespectful to any club or site in the enthusiast community.  This thread will be locked.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2