KI Visit 4/27/2018

Rustbucket

My daughter's graduation from Wright State University is on 4/28/2018 so that my family is back in town.  My son and I decided to visit Kings Island on 4/27/2018.  We got to the park around 6 pm.  It was not very busy but had some crowds around.  We went straight to Mystic Timbers. 

Mystic Timbers: I forgot how smooth this coaster was compared to Thunderhead.  MT is a superb GCI coaster.  As usual, we got on the back of the train.  Many of the ride operators recognized us and gave us high fives.  Very nice....

The Beast: Out of all of the coaster at KI, this is the one I miss the most even though The Beast is probably my 4th favorite at KI.  Then again, it is the oldest of the 4 and always has been the constant at KI.  Row 17 was the seat of my choice.  

Diamondback: DB is my favorite at KI since this coaster opened in 2009.  I do like this coaster more than Intimidator.

Banshee: I forgot how fast this coaster was compared to Afterburn.  Back right is my favorite seat on this coaster.

Drop Tower: Of course, I had to get on DT.  My marathon rides on DT may be over but I still love this ride.  10326 and counting.  :)

Bat: There are not too many suspended coasters left in the world.  I still love this one even this is short.  I believe there are only 4 Arrow Suspended coasters left in the world...

Overall, a short but nice visit.  We were at the park for just under 2 hours.  I enjoyed talking to all the operators we knew from the past.  I will visit from time to time when I am in town.

• Like 3