Coaster Sim Section?

StXBomber

If Aaron does use this idea, I would gladly be mod of that part. I think my experience in the field makes me more than qualified (beta tester on URDC, have played 4 separate types coaster sims).

And if anyone is willing to help me create the most accurate PKI RCT2 recreation, PM me. It is too big of a project for one person. (I have one, but it is very unaccurate. FoF has an extra barrel roll, TRTR is a coaster)

Edited by StXBomber

And if anyone is willing to help me create the most accurate PKI RCT2 recreation, PM me. It is too big of a project for one person. (I have one, but it is very unaccurate. FoF has an extra barrel roll, TRTR is a coaster)

In two weeks once my university lets out I'd be glad to help in anyway possible. Just to let you know I'm still very much a novic e at RCT2 so I may not be able to help as much as you'd like. Also, I don't have the Wacky World's expansion, but I am considering getting it so that I don't have to build the Eiffel Tower myself in my own PKI recreation.

Any new ride types? Could there be a giant frisbee somewhere in there? *nudge nudge*

As far as I heard there aren't any new flat rides. It's just a bucnh of new ride vehicles and a lot of theming. It doesn't seem like anything real big.