What ride would you like if it Return?

RIPcobra

Hey folks, if you really want to ride a stand-up coaster, you can always got to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom - they got one. So do lots of other amusement parks.

However, Phantom Theater was a unique attraction. There were no other PTs anywhere else on the earth. PT made PKI even more special that it was.

So, if I could bring anything back........it'd be Phantom Theater.

• 3 weeks later...

but still King Cobra is my copywrite dream ride to ride. But i never got the chance to ride it. Witch is pathetic cause i work there but if i could have just rode it i would have lived up to the Dream. Thats why i wish it would return. plus it was the only stand up ride in PKI.

Do they check if you can write English properly before hiring at PKI? If so, fire him!^ dry.gif ^

Nevertheless, I would ask for PT back. Although I love Scooby Doo almost equaly, I think it's unfair that they had to remove it just because of some stupid ten year rule. It was fun! mad.gif Ha ha, but it WAS a little corny in it's dying days.

Cobra was the only coaster that i feel in love with right away when I moved here. I love cobra and i wish to see it reborn to some other part of the park. I miss coming to work early to get on that ride and just to wait for it was great!!!!! LONG LIVE KING COBRA!!!! May it one day return!!!!

^^Advice....:Stop while your ahead^^

I would like to see King Cobra return.Don't get me wrong..I wouldn't be upset at all if PT was to return and I LOVE Delriuim but..King Cobra was always a must ride.But look on the bright side..With all these rides going..We are gettin some pretty nice themes for newer,bigger rides.I would LOVE to see a B&M Stand-Up themed to snakes and stuff like that and be called "Cobra's Revenge" or something along those lines.And a truly scary haunted house attraction having to do something w/ PT.But back on track..I would want KC back.

• 3 weeks later...

I say The Bat because

1) I never got to ride it

2) None of the other choices interest me.

So rebuild The Bat, except bank the turns and give it the Top Gun braking system, and you have yourself a true World Class suspended to go along with Top Gun, which is a good ride, in and of itself.

I put Screamin' Demon...but only because it's the first upside-down coaster I ever rode. I rode it in its last operating season at Camden Park, the park that got the ride from PKI. I want to see it back because it has gone into disrepair, and they take pieces off of it to put on other rides. It's a legend, why do that? And they don't even have it over water. sad.gif