KI Huss Breakdance

gforce1994

Just a thought, could KI get a Huss Breakdance? A few years ago, CF bought a collection of 9 rides, which 4 went to Carowinds, 2 went to Dorney, 2 went to World’s of Fun, and an additional Huss Breakdance. I can’t see the rides going to CP, CW, Knott’s. I could see the Breakdance being placed in the Tower Gardens or Flight Commander location. Thoughts?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chugh43 said:

It could be a possibility...it's also a possibility that once they've obtained the ride, they have found that it's not able to run or are unhappy with it's condition. 

Very true. Or it could be used to fix up the one at CGA.

• Like 1

Does anyone know which version of Breakdance CF bought? KK has a Breakdance No. 3 I believe which is slanted in every direction as opposed to a flat platform that is tilted.  A Breakdance No. 2 could work at KI with its high capacity and higher speeds than other models.  I will say after working the one at KK, they are kind of a pain to load/unload as you have to release each individual bar as opposed to a universal release button.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

It's possible that it could be going into the old Witch's Wheel spot. I'd imagine that WW is being scrapped though and not moved. Most of the older models like it are being removed. Not sure if parts aren't being made anymore or if they're just getting too old and upkeep is becoming too much for them. Would be nice if they just replaced it with a newer model like KK did, but if the Breakdance is working fine and they have it already they might just use it so they don't have to buy something new.

• 2 months later...

I saw somewhere that the Breakdance that CF bought was the one that the little girl was killed on at Holiday Park in Germany.  If so, its the ugly version like Six Flags America has with the turntables on arms.   If its that ride, it has a morbid history and not sure why they would have purchased it.