KI visit 5/6/18

Maverick44

I took my niece to Ki for the first time. We started off with The Beast witch ...may not have been a good idea. It was her idea haha. She was very scared / worried. She is only 7 years old. After that we went o BLSC and she loved it. We did get on to AE, The Bat and Mystic Timbers. She loves all of then but The Beast haha. I was able to get on Banshee and Diamondback. My sister and fiancé were with me as well. I will have to say AE was a bit more rough of a ride then I remember in year past. It stormed pretty darn bad. We took shelter under the Biergarten patio. It started to flood. We also noticed that Viking Fury was able to run way longer then any other rides. During lighting and semi heavy rain. I was a bit worried for those riders. After the storm AE, The Bat, BLSC and Mystic Timbers were walk on. I love the park after it rains. Yesterday was also my first time in 33 years being on the Grand Carousel. When we were leaving the park there was a fight in the parking lot  between some teens and  a old lady on a scooter ( who somehow found the power to walk and yell at the teens).  I didn't get a chance to eat at the new Coney BBQ. We had Panda per usual and LaRosa's. It was a good day. I tend to stay away from Vortex, Invertigo and Firehawk. I wish I got to ride FoF but feared it had a long line. Fof is normally the longest wait every time I go. Anyway I was glad to bring in a soon to be coaster lover! 

• Like 4