KICentral Apparel is now available!

Your KICentral staff have been working really hard to deliver a uniquely designed shirt at an affordable price. We wanted to offer a few color options for those who prefer lighter colors over darker colors. The KIC online store is now open for your orders.

Come on over to https://kicentral.com/gear/   to place your order!

Dark Grey is the first color:

Dark0.pngDark1.png

Light Grey is the second color:

Light0.png

Light1.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I was going to buy a shirt immediately, but backed out when I saw that you are violating the PayPal User Agreement by charging the PayPal seller fees to the buyer. This is a clear violation of the "No Surcharges" paragraph here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#accepting-payments

I won't be buying a shirt until this illegal surcharge is removed.

• Like 1

^ We're not making money off these, but we do need to cover expenses - including the fees charged by PayPal. The ~3% fee was added to all transactions to offset said fees charged to us.

EDIT: Though we were trying to be transparent, the fee ended up causing confusion and frustration. Sorry about that. We updated the pricing to be all-inclusive.

• Like 3

We're not fulfilling orders, so we don't control the shipping cost. By passing it on per order, people can save money by ordering multiple shirts in one transaction.

Friends and family payments can't be used for the sale of merchandise, so we unfortunately can't use those. 

• Like 1

Saw this guy at Cedar Point. Quickly knew Malem would be the only one wearing a KIC t-shirt and shorts on a cold Sandusky day.

876bef0a48565c1f97270a6bd5ccd4f8.jpg

Great meeting you!

I’ll be posting a review in the Steel Vengeance thread in the upcoming days.

• Like 10

I was going to buy a shirt immediately, but backed out when I saw that you are violating the PayPal User Agreement by charging the PayPal seller fees to the buyer. This is a clear violation of the "No Surcharges" paragraph here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#accepting-payments
I won't be buying a shirt until this illegal surcharge is removed.

Then don’t buy one! Every company charges shipping and handling.... deal with it!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do apologize for the confusion with that fee. We should have better clarified the price, as fees added at checkout are frustrating. We will work on showing exact pricing upfront.

We went with CustomCat.com to print and fulfill orders for the shirts. Compared with traditional screenprinting, this let us offer a choice of print color (light & dark) and get everyone's shirt shipped out as they are ordered. The shipping fee charged by them is a flat $4.99 for the first item and $1.50 for each additional item.

We were impressed with the quality of the samples from them as well as how quickly they get them printed and shipped out. I'm wearing my sample in Hmrapp's photo above!

20 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

I know the shirts are more expensive but any chance they can print them on all synthetic?  I don’t wear cotton to the park.  

We'll find an all-synthetic shirt that makes sense and get it added to the store.

• Like 1

The store is now updated so that the price is inclusive of shipping and all fees. The only thing that's not included is sales tax if it's being shipped to an Ohio address.

The shipping discount for ordering multiple items is now passed along in the form of a Multiple Item Discount. Thanks for the feedback, and sorry about any confusion.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fyrfyter said:

Then don’t buy one! Every company charges shipping and handling.... deal with it!

I was not referring to the shipping charge, which was fair. I was referring to the explicit "PAYPAL FEES" charge, which was not in compliance with the PayPal User Agreement.

1 hour ago, malem said:

The store is now updated so that the price is inclusive of shipping and all fees. The only thing that's not included is sales tax if it's being shipped to an Ohio address.

The shipping discount for ordering multiple items is now passed along in the form of a Multiple Item Discount. Thanks for the feedback, and sorry about any confusion.

Thanks. I have now ordered my shirt. :)

• Like 1

On 5/11/2018 at 2:20 PM, King Ding Dong said:

I know the shirts are more expensive but any chance they can print them on all synthetic?  I don’t wear cotton to the park.  

@LMHConcepts and I added 100% polyester options to the store. We haven't tested samples of these yet, so let us know how they work out if you order one. Customcat guarantees their products against defects or printing mistakes.

Also, if people want to see more shirt colors for sale, Lee is willing to create a few additional artwork colors to match. Just post here or send a PM to him or I with your ideas.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, malem said:

Customcat usually ships in 1-2 business days.

If you bought it today, I would guess that you'd receive it by next Wednesday or Thursday.

Ok,thank you for the information,I’m thinking about getting one for I can wear it when I go to KI in June.

3 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Anyone had a chance to wear their shirt yet?

I threw mine on for a minute to check the fit (a little tighter than anticipated), then threw it in my dirty clothes basket to be washed in the next load of laundry. It was quite stiff, so I'm hoping a trip through the washer and dryer will soften it up.

23 hours ago, OTTER9919 said:

I can’t wait to get one to wear to the park

I wore mine last Tuesday and it was really comfortable.   I got the dark grey cotton/poly.   The test will be this Tuesday with a projected high of almost 90.....

• Like 3