KICentral Apparel is now available!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up that wholesale prices at Customcat are going up on Thursday, April 11 by $1 per shirt. Since KIC doesn't make any money on these, the prices of our shirts will go up the same amount.

To get the old pricing, be sure to place your order by this Wednesday at 11:59:59pm EDT.

Just a heads up that wholesale prices at Customcat are going up on Thursday, April 11 by $1 per shirt. Since KIC doesn't make any money on these, the prices of our shirts will go up the same amount.
To get the old pricing, be sure to place your order by this Wednesday at 11:59:59pm EDT.

Thanks and done, finally!

15 hours ago, malem said:

Nice, thanks for the update.  Ordered mine this morning!

16 hours ago, malem said:

I'm still waiting for additional colors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • IndyGuy4KI featured this topic
  • 4 years later...
1 minute ago, kingsislandfan1972 said:

I think I bought mine back in 2018, but I would like to suggest hats! I would think it would be awesome if you made KICentral.COM hats! :D

We are looking into some new merch soon. Stay tuned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

We are looking into some new merch soon. Stay tuned.

If at all possible a hat with snapback would be greatly appreciated. It doesn’t have to be a flat bill, but something like a trucker hat would be something I’m open to buying in the future. 

Also, even though I never wear t shirts outside of under hoodies/sweaters or working out, the KIC t shirt has held up pretty well over the years!

9 hours ago, BB1 said:

If at all possible a hat with snapback would be greatly appreciated. It doesn’t have to be a flat bill, but something like a trucker hat would be something I’m open to buying in the future. 

Also, even though I never wear t shirts outside of under hoodies/sweaters or working out, the KIC t shirt has held up pretty well over the years!

Can you send a link to a hat type you are talking about?

• Like 1

• IndyGuy4KI unpinned and unfeatured this topic