Markers at Cedar Point

Red marker flags like that are usually for utilities. Red means electric. Judging by the paint marks and that “PAD52” junction box, I’d suspect they are going to update and relocate some things. Most companies don’t want junctions and transformers just out in the open anymore.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gforce1994 said:

Red = electrical

orange = survey

white= excavation

Being a former utility locator, your colors are close

red = Electric

orange = communication

yellow = gas

blue = water

green = sewer/drainage

pink/white = proposed  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, gforce1994 said:

Some of the markers indicating proposed excavation were in the ride area.

Daniel, key word there "indicate" not truth. It not good for enthusiast and coaster sites to see a few flags in the grass (which is probably just normal electrical maintenance) and start leading their members and followers to thinking that means heavy construction and possible moving rides to a different park. When happens to your claims when it turns out to not be true?  

• Like 6

On 5/14/2018 at 2:38 PM, IndyGuy4KI said:

Daniel, key word there "indicate" not truth. It not good for enthusiast and coaster sites to see a few flags in the grass (which is probably just normal electrical maintenance) and start leading their members and followers to thinking that means heavy construction and possible moving rides to a different park. When happens to your claims when it turns out to not be true?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Want to fill the rest of us in on this 20 for 20?

The rumor is that for the 2020 season (CP’s 150th) CP would insert two coasters to tie SFMM Coaster count. It’s a bizarre rumor, which I don’t believe will be true.

• Like 2

For the umpteenth time , the coaster wars of the late 1970's through early 2000's were pretty much dead once SIX filed for bankruptcy. It's not a thing anymore.  CP couldn't care less what happens in Valencia, CA.  Kinzel isn't involved anymore, that mindset is gone.  

• Like 3

Here @gforce1994. Can you answer my question that you've ignored twice in this thread? 

8 hours ago, chugh43 said:

I'll have to admit, when I saw this thread title, this is what I thought of:

Source 

By Coaster Nation, do you mean that you took the photos? 

38 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

In your original post you say that the photos come from Coaster Nation as the source....is that source you? 

• Like 1