The PKI Experience

CantStopCabron

Food prices are high, but if you get something like Skyline, Subway, Bubba Gumps...... the prices are what they would be outside of the park, or close to it, so it isn't AS bad

Here ...The Subway prices arnt as high.I think that the best prices are in that candy store on the right side of International Street.99¢ will buy you a decent sixe bag of just about any kind of candy you want..But like at "Its Fried" and little shops like that..Thats where they get ya..almost 6 bucks for 5 chicken portions.And that Subway...Me and my friends all tasted a difference then what we have here at home.And they only got cold cut meats and tuna ...Im startin to miss Sweet Tooth.Lol

Edited by Aaron

Dane, you are right about the smokers in line. I hate when I'm off duty and just chilling with friend at the park that I have to explain to people the rules out of uniform. The worst part is that later that day if I have to work I'll see these people @ SOB or Top Gun and they are still smoking in line and i go up to them and ask them, "Did I not already tell you once today that there is no smoking while in lline?" And the best part is the face that they make when they know you are right and that is when it is great that my sups are around when I need their help!

biggrin.gif

If there was no lines that would be perfect. But you have to wait in line and half the time there no to bad so im not going to complain about them, even though the it would be kick ass to just be one of the only one in the park. But the prices are terrible. I think a jar of vasoline should come with the $2.75 pop you pay for while in line, that's why i never buy one. But what would an amuesment park be without rides, and overpriced food items?

Edited by skatefanjeff

I hate line jumpers so much they are so annoying. One time in Tomb Raider someone was going to cut and if they cut then we wouldn't be able to get into the monkey room and I told him that we arn't going to let him by. His face was like unsure.gif . So thats how I solve that.

Smoking in line makes me so mad. my sisters have done it before and I had to telll them not to.

I would have to say the lines are the worst part. I went to Universal and didnt wait over 1 hour for anything and the hour wait was for spiderman ride which we rode earlier in the day anyway. PKI lines are horrible on the weekends and I avoid staying away from the park on weekends. SOB line is horrible/

When you're out of uniform, it's not really your place to tell people in line the rules. You should let the ride ops and others that are on duty do this...otherwise it might result in a verbal and/or physical fight.

I do not agree with that statement! Anytime I am out of uniform and in the park I always remind people not to smoke in line and will raise holy hell if they try to line jump. What's the point in not reminding them of the rules? I mean, they have already read it at the front gate, in the map, on the ticket, when they buy the passes, what's one more reminder going to hurt?

Most people have never given me a problem when I ask them to stop smoking in line. In fact, almost everyone is like "Okay, no problem". Only a few times will the guest(s) make more of it than they should, and that's when I drop it and just call Security on my cell phone and have a uniformed officer deal with them instead of just me. Belive me, the badge does help!

When you're out of uniform, it's not really your place to tell people in line the rules. You should let the ride ops and others that are on duty do this...otherwise it might result in a verbal and/or physical fight.

Actually, according to the parks safety guidelines if you see something that isn't rigth you should tell them to stop. Which would be reminding someone of the rules, like telling them to get off the hand rails or something else.

I was in line for TR one day and this kid started jumping over the queue rail inside the building and I told him to stay inline. He was like, "I don't have to listen to you I work here". That just ****ed me off so I pulled out my ID and showed him that I did too and of course I had my supervisor bar on my nametag in my pocket and pulled it out too. He was being a smart a** and ****ed me off. I was about to get security pull him out of line and then write him up.

Edited by beastfreak