Best themed coaster at Cedar Point

Haven’t been there for Steel Vengeance yet but I’d say Maverick easily. None of the other coasters really have much theming. Maverick though has the themed queue and station, the tunnel, and all of the rock work and pond that really enhance the ride. 

Mystic Timbers I think is definitely CF’s strongest theming for a coaster yet. Regardless of overall thoughts of the ride have to admit the theming is great for a regional park on it. The queue/station with the landscaping, crashes truck, camera feeds; the audio on the lift, the overall story, and the shed (which was underwhelming to some but still something more than a basic break run and adding more theming.)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 12:46 AM, SonofBaconator said:

I really like how Steel Vengance syncs each of the outlaws to their own train during dispatches: if you're riding the "Digger" train, you'll hear an old, grizzly voice talking to you as you leave the station. Its a nice touch that adds to the overall theming.

I thought that was interesting. I got to hear Chess and Digger